*Sarahlou87*'s recipe thread

Melty middle burgers and sweet potato fries.

I made this serve 2 as I was starving.

For the burgers:
4x babybel (2x for a hexa)
1lb/454g extra lean mince
Salt
Pepper
1 egg
Half a smal red onion diced

1. Mix all ingredients except babybels in a bowl til throughly combined.

2.Seperate the mix into 8 balls. Then flatten a ball between your hands to make a burger patty, pop a babybel on top then flatten another ball of meat and place ontop so you sandwich the babybel in the middle. Then press round the seam to seal the cheese inside.

3. Pop under the grill or dry fry in a non stick pan until cooked through and the middle is gooey.

Garlic and paprika sweet potato fries:

Sweet potato
Garlic granules
Paprika
Frylight
Oregano
Salt
Pepper

1. Slice the sweet potato into half an inch slices lengths. Then lie them flat and slice until they resemble fries.

2. Spread out on a baking tray and spray with frylight thensprinkle over the rest of the herbs and spices until lightly dusted and then toss and bake in a 200 degree oven until crispy.

I served them with a bbq mayo (which was just mayo mixed with levi roots bbq/jerk sauce) and roasted onions that had been quartered and big chunks of peppers and frozen sweetcorn sprayed with balsamic frylight dressing and regular frylight. Until soft and slighty sticky.

Melty middle burgers and sweet potato fries. I made this serve 2 as I was starving. For the burgers: 4x babybel (2x for a hexa) 1lb/454g extra lean mince Salt Pepper 1 egg Half a smal red onion diced 1. Mix all ingredients except babybels in a bowl til throughly combined. 2.Seperate the mix into 8 balls. Then flatten a ball between your hands to make a burger patty, pop a babybel on top then flatten another ball of meat and place ontop so you sandwich the babybel in the middle. Then press round the seam to seal the cheese inside. 3. Pop under the grill or dry fry in a non stick pan until cooked through and the middle is gooey. Garlic and paprika sweet potato fries: Sweet potato Garlic granules Paprika Frylight Oregano Salt Pepper 1. Slice the sweet potato into half an inch slices lengths. Then lie them flat and slice until they resemble fries. 2. Spread out on a baking tray and spray with frylight thensprinkle over the rest of the herbs and spices until lightly dusted and then toss and bake in a 200 degree oven until crispy. I served them with a bbq mayo (which was just mayo mixed with levi roots bbq/jerk sauce) and roasted onions that had been quartered and big chunks of peppers and frozen sweetcorn sprayed with balsamic frylight dressing and regular frylight. Until soft and slighty sticky.
thank you! These burgers sound amazing and so easy. Can't wait to have a go at them.

thank you! These burgers sound amazing and so easy. Can't wait to have a go at them.

They are so easy! And you can add loads of herbs or garlic or spices or seasonings into them. I didn't becausr my ex was eating it too and he doesn't like anything like that haha.

Melty middle burgers and sweet potato fries.

I made this serve 2 as I was starving.

For the burgers:
4x babybel (2x for a hexa)
1lb/454g extra lean mince
Salt
Pepper
1 egg
Half a smal red onion diced

1. Mix all ingredients except babybels in a bowl til throughly combined.

2.Seperate the mix into 8 balls. Then flatten a ball between your hands to make a burger patty, pop a babybel on top then flatten another ball of meat and place ontop so you sandwich the babybel in the middle. Then press round the seam to seal the cheese inside.

3. Pop under the grill or dry fry in a non stick pan until cooked through and the middle is gooey.

Garlic and paprika sweet potato fries:

Sweet potato
Garlic granules
Paprika
Frylight
Oregano
Salt
Pepper

1. Slice the sweet potato into half an inch slices lengths. Then lie them flat and slice until they resemble fries.

2. Spread out on a baking tray and spray with frylight thensprinkle over the rest of the herbs and spices until lightly dusted and then toss and bake in a 200 degree oven until crispy.

I served them with a bbq mayo (which was just mayo mixed with levi roots bbq/jerk sauce) and roasted onions that had been quartered and big chunks of peppers and frozen sweetcorn sprayed with balsamic frylight dressing and regular frylight. Until soft and slighty sticky.

absolutely trying this one soon im drooling already! :D

Those burgers sound lovely! Never thought of using babybels x

Back