Sarah's Slimming World diary :o)

sarahloub1

Gold Member
Hiya everyone,

so i have tried slimming world, weight watchers and plain clean eating since September and feel like im getting no where! so with the support from my friend who is also doing sw im giving this one last go.

Im not joining a class just yet and just plan on weighing myself for a couple of weeks until pay day!

I go to the gym daily and currently i do weight training at the gym, my partner Craig is a personal trainer so i go to his bootcamps and i go to one of his clients and train with her for the moral support.

I also walk my little pooch Bella. she is only little so doesn't need too much of a walk.

In the past month and a half my weight has stuck to 10stone 8lbs. Ill weigh in first thing just to see my true sw weight.
I do monthly measurements and my last time i done this iv lost 1ins of my thighs.

Iv only really struggled on weight watchers coz i used all my points up on chocolate. i need to eat more as i train a lot, clean eating didn't work as i feel too restricted. I need structure and something to follow so i feel slimming world is the one. I done it years ago when it was green and red days so have some knowledge.

so day 1 starts tomorrow..........wish me luck xx

Hiya everyone,

so i have tried slimming world, weight watchers and plain clean eating since September and feel like im getting no where! so with the support from my friend who is also doing sw im giving this one last go.

Im not joining a class just yet and just plan on weighing myself for a couple of weeks until pay day!

I go to the gym daily and currently i do weight training at the gym, my partner Craig is a personal trainer so i go to his bootcamps and i go to one of his clients and train with her for the moral support.

I also walk my little pooch Bella. she is only little so doesn't need too much of a walk.

In the past month and a half my weight has stuck to 10stone 8lbs. Ill weigh in first thing just to see my true sw weight.
I do monthly measurements and my last time i done this iv lost 1ins of my thighs.

Iv only really struggled on weight watchers coz i used all my points up on chocolate. i need to eat more as i train a lot, clean eating didn't work as i feel too restricted. I need structure and something to follow so i feel slimming world is the one. I done it years ago when it was green and red days so have some knowledge.

so day 1 starts tomorrow..........wish me luck xx

Here to Subscribe :) Good Luck Sweetie! X

thanks hun xx

Good luck Sarah! I look forward to seeing what you eat on slimming world! I'm considering the switch myself after holiday! :)

so i am a freak for lists and literally had 6 lists on my desk fofr the food plan

my first day will hopefully go as follows......

Breakfast
2 x alpen bars (chocolate and orange) HEB
yog
Banana

Lunch
Pasta
ham
sweetcirn
chop toms
garlic
peppers
chili

Dinner
Chicken
veg
new pots

HEA will be a slice of cheese or i might swap alpens for weetabix and have milk

syns....unsure as yet prob french fries x

Good luck Sarah! I look forward to seeing what you eat on slimming world! I'm considering the switch myself after holiday! :)

defo hun, ww is too much choice to make bad choices and coz we train we need more food xx

so i am a freak for lists and literally had 6 lists on my desk fofr the food plan

my first day will hopefully go as follows......

Breakfast
2 x alpen bars (chocolate and orange) HEB
yog
Banana

Lunch
Pasta
ham
sweetcirn
chop toms
garlic
peppers
chili

Dinner
Chicken
veg
new pots

HEA will be a slice of cheese or i might swap alpens for weetabix and have milk

syns....unsure as yet prob french fries x

Fab First Day :) Do you think SW will cost more than WW? X

Fab First Day :) Do you think SW will cost more than WW? X

No not really, the way iv done my plan iv tried to keep as much of it cheap but make sure i keep my superfree in, ill go to aldi for alot of it, some things aldi but ill try farm foods for some frozen stuff.

My diet will be separate from craigs shopping so i might keep a tally on it and update how much its costing me xx

No not really, the way iv done my plan iv tried to keep as much of it cheap but make sure i keep my superfree in, ill go to aldi for alot of it, some things aldi but ill try farm foods for some frozen stuff.

My diet will be separate from craigs shopping so i might keep a tally on it and update how much its costing me xx

It gets so costly when you both eat differently doesn't it! My OH just eats what I give him hahaha so I'm lucky, although he alway wants the eat version of things so it's more expensive! I'd eat beans on toast every night lol x

That will be interesting to read :) I'm always fascinated to know how other diets compare to WW. X PS-Aldi is reasonable, we don't have Farm Foods by us. X

lol me 2. well he eats chicken fish and veg lol the chicken we bulk buy and freeze and we save loads on that ill get fish from farm foods, its the veg it goes off so quick in this weather x

lol me 2. well he eats chicken fish and veg lol the chicken we bulk buy and freeze and we save loads on that ill get fish from farm foods, its the veg it goes off so quick in this weather x

And frozen just doesn't taste the same unfortunately :-( x

That will be interesting to read :) I'm always fascinated to know how other diets compare to WW. X PS-Aldi is reasonable, we don't have Farm Foods by us. X

to be honest i never normally go in but someone suggested that to me! i know with sw you eat alot more but i know where the bargains are......funny story, my mam give us some mcdonalds vouchers off her bus ticket bless her and today craig was starving so i went in and paid about 80p in 2p coins and 1p coins, craig was mortified haha it all spends x

And frozen just doesn't taste the same unfortunately :-( x

the chicken?? we found some really good chicken that tastes good defrosted. its in a store called macro and its where you bulk buy lots of stuff x

to be honest i never normally go in but someone suggested that to me! i know with sw you eat alot more but i know where the bargains are......funny story, my mam give us some mcdonalds vouchers off her bus ticket bless her and today craig was starving so i went in and paid about 80p in 2p coins and 1p coins, craig was mortified haha it all spends x

That's sort of thing I would do lol x

the chicken?? we found some really good chicken that tastes good defrosted. its in a store called macro and its where you bulk buy lots of stuff x

No the veg, I don't have the chicken expense ;-) x

That's sort of thing I would do lol x

No the veg, I don't have the chicken expense ;-) x

oh no ill only get the chicken to freeze, veg will be fresh. by the end if the week ill be on beans on toast haha. xx

oh no ill only get the chicken to freeze, veg will be fresh. by the end if the week ill be on beans on toast haha. xx

Least it's free on a green day ;-) x

im used to green and red could never grasp that you could mix but im getting my head round it x

I think that's right for extra easy? That never existed when I failed at SW lol x

Back