Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

satarting CD tomorow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by adeline32, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. adeline32

adeline32 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi i am starting cambridge diet tomoroww and i am so nervous . can anyone give me some advice please .. are you dizzi whent on the programme ? does the food pack have a goot taste ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey. I'm on day three and so far it's not been too bad. The shakes are surprisingly nice, especially mixed with ice. I had the chicken mushroom soup and enjoyed that too. Tomato was ok but I didn't get it to mix too well. Going to try one of the ready made shakes later x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

4. macmammy

macmammy Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I am on day two, been on the plan before too. I understand your nervous, i was too! I thiunk i just worried about how it was possibel to survive on so little, especially after I was used to so much ;-) but honestly it is fine, you need to make sure that your drink plenty of water and the first 3 days are the worst.

Also I am finding SS= much more sustainable as you get a small (very small) meal too!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

5. bigandbeautiful

bigandbeautiful Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi, I'm on day 8 now and am finding I'm doing surprising well on it! I'm doing Sole Source.
    The first few days were not the easiest but after day 5 I actually feel bette rthan I have done for a long time, I must have detoxed all the rubbish out.
    I love most of the shakes, I blend them in a blender with ice and they are lovely (though I think anything would taste lovely when you're not eating!).
    I've only had one soup the tomato one, and I won't be having it again!! But I have a sweet tooth so I'm quite happy to live on the shakes.
    I lost 8lbs in my first week, and I stepped on the scales and know that more has come off so it's a great motivator to keep going.
    The last time i was this weight it took me a month to lose the weight, so this is great!
    Good luck xx

6. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How much have you lost now being in week eight? Have you much more to go? Yeah I wasnt great with the tomato one, the chicken n mushroom was fine tho. Havent got to the rest yet. I also blend with ice, much nicer. Found the tetra packs a bit powdery but fine for when out and about.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. Erins yum mum

Erins yum mum Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I didn't enjoy the tetra brick, I'm looking forward to getting a bar to take out and about with me, I hope they are nice.
    How have you found your 1st day :)

x

8. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Doh. Just realised you said DAY eight. I clearly wasn't awake enough when I replie this morning lol x

9. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I'm looking forward to the bars too. Def will be sticking to tetras only when I can't make a shake up. Much better blended x

10. Erins yum mum

Erins yum mum Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I got a bar this week and I don't really like them, I have been cutting them up into really small pieces and then freezing them for about 30mins, chocolate one done like that tastes a bit like a chocolate eclair x

11. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    Have you tried the mint one? Nom non as my kids would say!

12. Erins yum mum

Erins yum mum Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah, I didnt like it, I quite like the chocolate one :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.