SATURDAY Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning peeps!

Well, I had a nice early start today - got up at 5:30, watched "Big Love" with my moring coffee (I love that show!)

Already cycled to the grocery store and hoiked back our (his :D) groceries.

Now, I am going to watch Little Fockers with some coffee and my morning Mochalatte (Choc/Vanilla pack and coffee)
and wake up properly!!

Then - tidy the house, laundry, cook some dinners for hubby to take to work this week, and after that who knows!! Maybe take the pooch to the park - or maybe make some jewelery?

Anyway - have a good day everyone!!

xxx

Morning BL sounds like a busy one. Im off to a friends art show and then who knows. I think maybe some retail therapy! Enjoy your day xx

Wow very early start, I have just woke up such a luxury to stay in bed!

Today will be a day of cleaning the house and I will probably squeeze a ride in on Chester.

Have fun everyone! Xx

I normally get up early - butnot that early - 6:30 is my auto wake up. But hubby woke me and once I am awake, I am awake.

Got everything done today - and just fininshed cooking 4 or 5 meals for my husbands lunches/dinners for his work week ahead. That was a bit of a challenge - smelled lovely and looked nice - buit I didn;t even lick the tip of a spoon!! Phew - I dont normally cook this early into the diet - but its just the way it went.

Not sure whats ahead tonight. I have found a way to get all my water in. I have a big jug that I usually make Ice Tea in - it holds 2 litres, so I just filled it and flavoured it and worked from it all day. I am on my second one now, so I know I will have had enough today.

Anyway - have a good evening peeps!

xx

Sounds like a plan! I'm all lovely having had my hands and feet painted and scrubbed. Ahh. Better than food! Hope everyone else has had fun x

Back