SATURDAY Hour x Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Morning peeps!

Well, I had a nice early start today - got up at 5:30, watched "Big Love" with my moring coffee (I love that show!)

Already cycled to the grocery store and hoiked back our (his :D) groceries.

Now, I am going to watch Little Fockers with some coffee and my morning Mochalatte (Choc/Vanilla pack and coffee)
    and wake up properly!!

Then - tidy the house, laundry, cook some dinners for hubby to take to work this week, and after that who knows!! Maybe take the pooch to the park - or maybe make some jewelery?

Anyway - have a good day everyone!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Orinoconomore

Orinoconomore Full Member

Morning BL sounds like a busy one. Im off to a friends art show and then who knows. I think maybe some retail therapy! Enjoy your day xx

4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Wow very early start, I have just woke up such a luxury to stay in bed!

Today will be a day of cleaning the house and I will probably squeeze a ride in on Chester.

Have fun everyone! Xx

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I normally get up early - butnot that early - 6:30 is my auto wake up. But hubby woke me and once I am awake, I am awake.

Got everything done today - and just fininshed cooking 4 or 5 meals for my husbands lunches/dinners for his work week ahead. That was a bit of a challenge - smelled lovely and looked nice - buit I didn;t even lick the tip of a spoon!! Phew - I dont normally cook this early into the diet - but its just the way it went.

Not sure whats ahead tonight. I have found a way to get all my water in. I have a big jug that I usually make Ice Tea in - it holds 2 litres, so I just filled it and flavoured it and worked from it all day. I am on my second one now, so I know I will have had enough today.

Anyway - have a good evening peeps!

xx

6. Orinoconomore

Orinoconomore Full Member

Sounds like a plan! I'm all lovely having had my hands and feet painted and scrubbed. Ahh. Better than food! Hope everyone else has had fun x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.