Saturday nite Minimins nightclub

Bloody hell if you lot were DJ's the clubs would go out of business!!!
Go on then scazzer...do your worst!! bet you cant pull any better!!

[YOUTUBE]6z5XDcSOXZQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3BvIjCegJ9M[/YOUTUBE]

love this driving really fast!!!
[YOUTUBE]PhCqNtyZjYc&feature[/YOUTUBE]

BRAIN BUG

ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVS - USED TO WORK IN A JOB THAT I HAD TO DRIVE FOR HOURS IN - LOADS OF US IN THE CAR AND WE USED TO BANG THIS UP FULL BOOT AND GO MENTAL! LOL!

[YOUTUBE]F2yZHJhpFLg[/YOUTUBE]

Ah, thank you for the link hourglass, I played it and danced around the kitchen - my OH's face was a picture when he walked in and found me!!!!!! Lol!!!!

Then my teenage daughter walked in and laughed at me!!!

I don't care it was the best fun I'd had today!!!! Lol!!!

Thank you again and BIG cuddles coming your way!

x

another one of my favs - used to work in a job that i had to drive for hours in - loads of us in the car and we used to bang this up full boot and go mental! Lol!

[youtube]f2yzhjhpflg[/youtube]
oh my word i fooking love this xxxx

Different, but, i thinks you are just trying to make us jealous you are zooming off to Africa and we ares tuck with the rain!!!
Is someone a little excitied?:D

Not a get up and dance song ..but i would love this as my 'first dance' at my wedding
[YOUTUBE]Pe5p1BXNCQM[/YOUTUBE]

Not a get up and dance song ..but i would love this as my 'first dance' at my wedding
[youtube]Pe5p1BXNCQM[/youtube]

Arrr.... can we come and watch - really pretty - and the song ! :D:D:D

Lol.... it may be A GOOD FEW (thousand) YEARS lol have to find a chuffing keepable man first!!! lol
But, yeah, you are all invited

2 hour glass i love ya lol
Miss Uber xxxx

YouTube - Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Oct. 1967)

This was my first dance at my wedding. It is 'our song' as I started singing it (badly) to my wife shortl after we began courting. We sang it to each other as we danced at the wedding reception. I still sing it to her today - six years later!!! I'm an old romantic really....
Aww you old softy xx i wish men were still like that these days :D

Back