Saturday weigh-in club :-)

Whoop woop! - 2 3/4 lb off today so now down to 12 stone 11 1/2 lb.

absolutely thrilled as wasn't expecting to lose this week having had such good loses in week one and two.

thats 15 pounds off in total!

Good luck to the rest of you weighing today x

I've gained today ladies, I'm back up to 13' flat..... Although I did take mum out on Thursday and it went horribly wrong, I'm talking G&T's and then I caved and had a cheese and onion crisp sandwich.

However the bloated belly, gas, headache, heartburn and Other IBS symptoms I suffered all day yesterday we terrible so It really wasn't worth it x I just hope I can get back into ketosis quickly x

Well done Jonsgirl!!! Brilliant loss! What weight do you need/want to be before your appointment?? Xx

Thanks Kimmi,

i have to have a BMI of around 30 ideally. For my height that's just a touch over 11 stone.

Good result for you too this week I see x

Add me too plz
Emma 11st7lb x

Good losses girls! After glamping /eating/drinking I've got tea at my sisters today and I'm back ON IT tomorrow with a vengeance!

I had to post :) although I gained a little all my trousers were hanging off me.... I've just been clothes shopping and dropped an entire dress size! I've even got a size 12 In one top.... The last time I owned a 12 was when I was 18 x happy days

I had to post :) although I gained a little all my trousers were hanging off me.... I've just been clothes shopping and dropped an entire dress size! I've even got a size 12 In one top.... The last time I owned a 12 was when I was 18 x happy days

Woohoo!!!!!! Happy for you! Goes to show that we shouldn't get hung up on the scales!

I had a sneaky wi after visiting the park 10.8 :) no more till next week!

Just realised we are exactly the same again this week - sorry for missing that one!!

Not excited about tomorrow WI (hasnt it come around quick????) as totm this week and have eaten far to much green and blacks 80%.

Just realised we are exactly the same again this week - sorry for missing that one!!

Not excited about tomorrow WI (hasnt it come around quick????) as totm this week and have eaten far to much green and blacks 80%.

Know that feeling, fed up with big sore boobs :-( I can't believe iv not even thought about weighing!!!!

It sooooo comes to quick!! Hoping for a loss but after wedding not so sure, not going to worry life sometimes happens, and weddings are not the norm on a weekend!! X

Back