Saturday weigh-in club :-)

Woohoo wtg Toni, that's fab! And well done on the STS, Sadie, I always count my blessings when I do - because it reminds me that low carb is a fabulous maintenance woe :)

A loss for me too, 3lbs - which is 1lb shy of the weight gain from 10 days ago :)

Well done guys :) that's some fabulous results x. I'll have to wait until tomorrow or Monday when i finish work before I can weigh in x hope it's just as good x

Well done ladies, especially you Toni that's a fabulous loss, you must be thrilled - see all that hard work paid off in the end! Xx

Hi well done Tony and susie. I'm 1lb down and after a period from hell this week I'm quite happy with that. It's average of 3.5lbs a week, need 2lbs off next week to maintain an average of 3lbs a week.

I'm now 10.7.

-1 pesky pound for me!! :-( But ill take that as I ate a kitkat yesterday and blaming the period from hell!!! So now 16st 1......... Will I see those 15s next week???!!! Xx

Well done to everyone who lost. I only lost one measly pound for the second week running and am feeling a bit bummed. But telling myself that if I lose just one pound a week for 6 months, i'll be 2 stone down and nearly at my target. I can live with that timescale (tho gonna aim for better).

Good luck to anyone left to weigh! x

Just weighed and I am 1 pound down but an inch off my waist this week which I am happy about.

i'm ok with a pound because I've had a really good loss the past three weeks so, as I said before I am due a slow week.

i've still lost 16 pounds in four weeks which is much more than I would on any other diet and I feel much less bloated so I'm happy

Erm. I'm gonna have to pass on this Saturday weigh for this and possibly next week. I had a planned day and night off - 8 bottles of beer and the old beer munchies means I'm steering well clear!

Well done everyone for having more willpower than me!! :)

-2 lbs for me, happy as I had the wedding with wine, the midweek with wine, Thursday with wine, last night I was dry!!!!

Well done all you losers:)

For those with "only" a pound please don't get despondent - it adds up, you are eating real food, losing fat and training your body to a new woe.

For sts - it's normal! Whatever you do, dont give up and/or diet swap madly. Bodies are complex and weight loss is NOT linear!

Xxx

Congrats on your loss meg! That's great that you managed to have a fab time at the wedding and still lose 2 pounds. By the way you look lovely in the photos in your diary. The dress is stunning, like a Grecian style but in a gorgeous purple - love it!

Well done on losses last week!

Full of good intentions, and after several frustrating attempted starts last weekend and this week, I'm on it and so relieved. Ended up over 94kg (had to stop weighing myself because it was making the pressure worse) and back down again to 91.2kg today :)

Good luck for this week!

Kay x x x

Good to hear from you Kay, well done on your loss xx

Back