Saturday weigh-in club :-)

High waist jeans are fitting really well after a loooong time. Excited for tomorrow.

Quick one before I head to my tutorial.... No park action but better than I thought after my dodgy week. 10.10 so sts

-3lbs gone for me and so broken through 10.7 barrier - a sticking sore point.

So I'm now 10.4 yayyyyy :))))))))

Well done everyone! Seeing as I'm caning the shred I'm staying off the scales for a few weeks but I will weigh in a while and let you all know xx

1lb off for me this week - pretty happy with that considering i knocked myself out of ketosis with that cake n bread midweek. Down to 12st 9.5lbs so 17lbs lost in total.

well done on all the fabulous losses ladies x

Well done messy xx

Well done everyone :) I gained a 1lb this week x I'm going to totally abuse the fridge and my gym kit this week to make sure it comes off by the weekend x

Sts for me this week :-/ a little disappointed but I have lost every week for 3 weeks, a total of 10lbs in 4. So I guess I'm consistent with the Atkins pattern and can't complain at a rate of 10lb a month.

Hope you all do better x.

Morning lovely ladies!!
-1lb again for me this week!!not bad as I had 2 days off plan!! But it has taken me down into the next stone bracket so very happy!!! Hello 15's!!!
Right- need to see those 14s at Christmas!! Xx

Morning lovely ladies!!
-1lb again for me this week!!not bad as I had 2 days off plan!! But it has taken me down into the next stone bracket so very happy!!! Hello 15's!!!
Right- need to see those 14s at Christmas!! Xx

yay Kimmi,

15's at last! - well done xx

Sts for me this week :-(

But it's still TOTM so was to be expected - hoping for a woooosh next weigh in once this blooming water leaves my hips!

Back