Saturday weigh-in club :-)

I stayed the same. :( I was really good all week so a bit disappointed.

Hope others have seen better results - well done everyone who lost. x

I stayed the same. :( I was really good all week so a bit disappointed.

Hope others have seen better results - well done everyone who lost. x

Dont worry messy - a STS or even a slight gain is normal at some point around week 3-4. Lots of people experience this so try not to be disappointed. It's just your body readjusting to the new way of eating xx

Well done losers:). And for STSers - that means you will hopefully get a whooshie next week so do stay clean and green:D

Sts for me :-/, a little disappointed as I wanted 8lbs off this month, so not a great start to oct challenge.

Hey ho. Onwards x.

-3lb for me this week! Absolutely thrilled after a few weeks of not much movement. Xx

-5lbs for me!!!!! Not sure how, the only thing I can say I had no alcohol through the week, and I have been way more active than normal due to working!! X

Well done the losers! I'm STS again but I know why.

Hello peeps, I'm weighing in as it's wake up time in my household and I'm about to drink a bucket of coffee. It was hard finding one with a handle on the side ;) I'm down 4lb since I last weighed in. I am now the lightest I've ever been since having my son. Onwards and downwards!

Good luck to all the other wi! x

Last edited:
Well done tony x.

Woop woop woop 4lbs down for me!!!! I'm very happy 10st on the nose!! Hope to see the 9s soon.

Well done busy, you're well on your way for your goal this month! x

Thank you tony. I really thought I'd sts as I added in exercise this week, so wasn't expecting a loss at all. I'd love to get another couple of lbs off to be 9something on my Birthday

Back