Saturday weigh-in club :-)

Morning! Hope you are all well, another 3lb off for me, hoorah! I'm now 3lb lighter than I have been after having my last child and and I am delighted! Onward and downward! Good luck to all you weighers in! x

Wow Toni - that's brilliant, and well done xxx.

A little gain for me :(, not disheartened as;

I'm totm
Had a choc bar in the week
Lost 4lbs last week

Hoping it will be off by next week.

6lbs off for me this week. Even though I'm on a VLCD it's been so long since I've lost I wanted to post and feel pleased!

Well done to everyone else xx :)

Stay the same for me this week but happy with that as I had -4 las week and TOTM this week. Clean and green this week x x

-3lbs for me this week which I am thrilled about. Now lost 1st 9lb in 8 weeks taking me down to 12st 3.5lb which is my pre Jacob weight. Good luck to everyone else weighing in this week xx

Hi ladies, down half a pound, wooohooo ... (It's period week.) Have done high protein, low fat, low carb all week, having Atkins shakes and bars, and still in ketosis as well. Actually feel quite good, still having cream coffees and mayo on salads but very little other fat...

-1.5 for me today. So now 12stone 2lbs. A loss of 1st 10.5lbs in 10 weeks. Very pleased with that especially as I'm TOTM which usually means a STS or even a little gain for me xx

-1lb today! Had a bad start to the week due to feeling rotten so I'm very happy with that!! Hoping for a big whoosh next week! Xx

1.5lb down for me this week. Very surprised as I've been TOTM xx

Well done losers:)

Back