Sausages

Lots are fine - just read the labels! See sticky shopping list for suggestions

I've had the same problem with sausages all the ones I see are really carby compared to other meat . If you find out plz let me know
x

M&S outdoor bred pork sausages (cant remember, but about 95% pork). These are less than a gram of carbs per big sossie. Usually two packs for a fiver and totally delicious! :D

Good luck. :)

Just been to Tesco in search of sausages, best I could find was Tesco finest chipolatas. Couldn't find any that were 0.5g carb, but it's a only a small difference anyway. They are 97% pork and 0.7g carbs for 2 sausages. I have added them to MFP called 'tesco pork chipolatas (97% pork)' just in case anyone else wants to give them a bash and uses MFP.

I have TESCO FINEST outdoor bred pork sausages (£2.60 per pack or 2 for £5)... works out as 1.6g carbs per 2 grilled sausages but 0.6g is fiber therefore works out as 1g per 2. :) Hope that helps. x

Bought the tesco sausages and they are really nice, thanks for letting me know x

I absolutely love them more so I got some again today looked at the ones with different flavours but all too high carbs whjch is a bit gutting but on the plus side the pork ones are ultra yummy! :)

Back