Saying goodbye to my unwanted stone

I've just had time to do my measurements (because trying to do it when getting ready for work and getting the kids ready for school its far manic)

So I'm a very happy girl!

Last week measurements were

Back 31.5"
Waist 28"
Hips 37"
Hips (above my knicker line) 39.5"
Left thigh 23"
Right thigh 22"

And today...

Back sts
Waist 27.5" - 0.5 lost
Hips 36 1/4" - 3/4" lost
Hips (above knicker line) 38" - 1.5" lost
Left thigh 22" - 1" lost
Right thigh 22" sts

So a total loss all over has been 3 and 3/4 inches! I'm rather shocked i knew that I'd lost but 2lbs and that many inches blimey!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm polishing my halo! I made homemade mince pies and rather than saying fekk it and eating them I actually worked out the points for the recipe and pointed each mince pie :)

I also did my zumba I with my activity points for walking and zumba I made up 8 activity points.

I'm going to a cafe with hubby for brunch so will have my dinner then and have something light tonight. I've still got 20 weeklies left so still on track.

Just to make sure the weekend doesn't go to pot x

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

Halo is on the floor! I had a cafe lunch but unfortunately it was very very costly! Which meant i barely had any points for dinner. So not good and now I'm -4 weeklies :eek::(

I've now got to try and draw a line and just stick to my dailys from tomorrow to Monday! It's gonna be bloody hard just got to be savy!

Really need this carb cravings to calm down and just got to try and stop beating myself up!

Right I've got 3 days to get through and I need to draw up a plan of action!

First off is plan meals for this week

Breakfast
Saturday - Fruit
Sunday - Fruit
Monday - Bacon Sandwich

Lunch
Saturday - Sandwich
Sunday - Sandwich
Monday - Zero Point Soup

Dinner
Saturday - Shepherds Pie
Sunday - Roast Chicken
Monday - Omelette

Next is to put 5 dailys to one side for snacks. If I don't include them I will definitely fall off the wagon! It's better for me to be meal savy and have the snacks then think I'll go without snacks and crash and burn

This now leaves me with 21 dailys so just got to keep to my plan! Just going to take one meal at a time.

My next stage is do a food shop, get the right foods in the house. We are due a weekly food shop so no worries there! I'm determined to keep on the straight and narrow otherwise last week will become a waste of time!

Final stage is plan my preferred snacks for the next three days and then come up with ideas that will keep me occupied in the evening so i'm not going to get bored.

Some ideas I've go is

Saturday - pamper bath and read a book
Sunday - watch a good film with hubby
Monday - read my book

Think that's it so far, off now to make my shopping list

I have another idea which I don't know if I'm allowed to post.
It means you can turn off your heating ....big positive
Burn off pp's.....big positive
Not think about food ( unless you include it in the process ;) ) another positive.
Makes OH weekend,

You get my drift:p

I have another idea which I don't know if I'm allowed to post.
It means you can turn off your heating ....big positive
Burn off pp's.....big positive
Not think about food ( unless you include it in the process ;) ) another positive.
Makes OH weekend,

You get my drift:p

Sue I love it!!!!! Sadly he's on nights so no Christmas ho ho ho!! Ha ha ha

I've been very good today and I'm left with 8 dailys (made the shepherd's pie but stretched it with loads of zero hero's!

My plan tonight is to write the Christmas cards so should be kept occupied lol

Right day 2 of my plan of action!

The roast chicken is out of the freezer and defrosting. So dinner should be sorted.

Lunch will need to be worked on. I'm planning to go to COSTCO to pick up my fruit but it's likely to be around lunch time. So my plan is for hubby and my girls to eat lunch there and I have something when I get in.

I have had a sneaky peak on the scales and it is showing another loss but I'm very cautious as it's always possible my blow out could still come back and bite me on the bum. So its still full steam ahead!

How is everyone else doing? X

So haven't been on for a few days. Have had a busy time. Had my weigh in and I've lost another 2lbs. I've lost a total of 5lbs!

I'm now 10st 10.8 lbs so have beaten my target.

I've got one more weigh in but to be honest I'm trying to aim for a sts. I've had my works Christmas party yesterday and I've got my zumba party Saturday. Both will include alcohol which doesn't agree with my weight. I always gain.

Right off to get ready for work x

Back