Saying Hello!

Hi. Just started but finding it hard. Felt too full today and never ate at all!

No sure if I'm ill or ate too much!

This is my first day meals
Wed 17th
Breakfast:
Weetabix mini (B) 30g & skimmed milk (A)

Snack:
Satsuma
Apple

Dinner:
Chicken salad and Banana

Snack:
One Chicken slice and 3 strawberrys

Tea:
Pork with all fat off
Roast veg (butternut/peppers/onion/toms)

Can anyone help please

I'm new here. I started off well with SW four weeks ago, but in my second week, I wasn't well and I feel like I lost all my motivation and support. I'm finally getting my tastebuds back, which is great because I kept eating to satisfy cravings, but they weren't satisfied because they didn't taste right. This led to eating nearly everything, on plan and not. I kept losing weight, but it was minimal and last weigh in I was up 2.5. So, I'm back on plan and determined to do better. :)

Hi All
Totally new to this site. Need to work my way through it steadily. Recently left Slimming World online but trying to stick to menus from books and SW magazines.
I am hoping to get encouragement and support from this site.
Cheers
Stoneme

Hi all
I am new, have loads to lose, and I mean loads !
Have begun doing Slimming World by following the online blogs, recipes, and learning from a friend the syn values.
My journey began seriously this week but I have been cutting back since 31st March.
2 weeks in and tomorrow is weighing day :) so have lost in first 2 weeks 3.3lbs hoping for same again, but any loss is a good loss.
I am diabetic, lactose and casein's(milk sugar & proteins) intolerant, but although it's a bit of faffing about, I am getting the hang of it.:)

Hey there!
I'm new to the site but I'm with Slimming World just over a month now!
In that month (and a bit) I've managed to lose 1st4lbs!
I decided to join for some extra support during the week and for when I'm feeling down between weigh-ins (Thursday evenings).
Can't wait to be more active! xx

Hey there!
I'm new to the site but I'm with Slimming World just over a month now!
In that month (and a bit) I've managed to lose 1st4lbs!
I decided to join for some extra support during the week and for when I'm feeling down between weigh-ins (Thursday evenings).
Can't wait to be more active! xx
Welcome cardiganjezebel to MiniMins:)

Well done on your weight loss. 1st 4lbs is fantastic weight loss:0clapper:

I have moved your post to the SW forum.

If you need any help please ask!

Hello, fellow SW newbies! I started the SW plan last week, and I am also new to this site. At my first weigh in I didn't see a loss despite sticking to plan very carefully and writing everything down, but I have a suspicion it might take my body a little longer to adjust (I've always been slooooow to lose weight :oops:). I'm also dealing with some health stuff at the moment which is making exercise (something I used to really love doing) difficult, so I was frankly happy to have just seen a maintain. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though, for a loss at my weigh in next Thursday. I'm looking to lose about 2 stone and, although I eat pretty healthily anyway, I know that my main slip up tends to be a glass or two of wine in the evenings and a few too many weekend cocktails! :very_drunk: I have a few friends and family members who are members of SW and they swear by it, so I'm going to try and stick with it (doing it on my own and with this forum for now, as attending weekly in person classes isn't feasible for me at the moment). Feeling tentatively positive and looking forward to getting more involved with the forum! Is there anyone else weighing in on a Thursday who wants to be weigh-in-buddies?

Hi. I put first message on. I'm now 5lb off target. I've lost 1 1/2 stone and finding it really easy. Full up most if the time.

Can't believe how quickly it has come off.

well done Iwantotbeslimmer, thats a great loss! Target won't seem so far off now, good luck :D

Back