Saying hello :)

ammixx

Hiyas x I m on SW. At 5 7 tall, I mostly was 11 stone, always wishing to drop to 10 stone. Post divorce, in my mid 30's, dropped to under 9 stone. Looked grim and was emotionally ruined. Picked myself up ( I thought) and emotionally ate myself to 2o stone. Gastric band in Belgium 11 years ago, in two years dropped 11 stone to 9 stone. Eased up a bit and have since then gone up and down from 9 stone to 10 7 like a worn out path. The band is fine but can be a pest so I had 50 % of my restriction removed 2/6 16 and to prevent me piling it on, I joined SW on 1st June 2016 at 10 st 1 lb. At 54 yrs old, I ll settle for 9st 7lb but my preferred weight is 9st 4lb so let's see how it goes. Have been on such a rollercoaster with my weight - self esteem, etc etc. Maybe it's old age but I'm calmer about it now all and hoping SW and the support and sharing on this forum can help me finally relax and enjoy life and all it brings. Dress size does not necessarily equate to happiness and self-acceptance but I guess everyone here is looking to drop some weight, so sending my genuine best wishes for your journeys and hope you achieve everything you desire, in all aspects of your lives xx

Back