Step 1 Sole Source Saying thank you and goodbye

shaz29

Totally gutted!!! Been told I need to stop the diet. I've been having left side stomach pain for about 5 days unbearable today. Visited GP did tests including rectal examination (not nice!) told me I have a severe infection with increased white blood cells and possibly developing kidney stones. GP said to speak to consultant which I have done tonight and she said I can no longer continue with the plan. I'm so gutted. Completed 4 weeks lost 19lb and feel great! I done want to stop in enjoying it and the losses are amazing. Been in tears tonight and don't want to eat cuz I feel like I'm cheating. So fed up!! Thanks for all you inspiring words, support and photographs and beat of luck with your journey xxxxx

Oh bless you, forget about weight loss as the most important thing is your health. Cambridge will always be here when you are well again. Rest up and get that body better by eating lots of nutritious stuff. X

I hope you feel better soon, see if you can do a fast track with your consultant moving up the steps, it might make you feel better than feeling like you are all of a sudden cheating, you might even find a step between you that you can do and continue with that includes both shakes and food. Best of luck x

Back