SCALE WARS

gis35

:wave_cry:Is anyone experiencing this strange battle of with your scale? My scale is hidden under my bed and it takes every ounce of will power i can find, to not weigh myself. At one time i was weighing myself 15 or more times a day. i made a promise to myself to weigh at the end of the week, i've not broken the promise yet,but it's so hard to resist:D

I was the same so I took them to my mums and pop over every saturday lol

thanks, i have to so that's areally good idea, because it's like an addiction:break_diet:

Sometimes I battle with the scales too. The best thing to do is to give them to someone else either to hide in your house or to take to their house, like MummyEm suggested.

Good luck!!!

~Silence~

I got rid of my scales, but then I got a wii fit and seem to have countless sneaky peeks at my weight on that throughout the week!!:eek:

I weigh myself every morning:eek: but I use it as motivation! it spurs me on to drink more water and to continue my path....

i find that when i weigh myself too often, i would get discouraged, because of the fluctuation in weight.i did not lose any weight this week, but i did lose 1/2 an inch in my waist and i don't feel too bad, because my body feels so much stronger as a result of excersing daily:)

I got rid of my scales too. Wont have them in the house now.

your weight loss is impressive starlight, i hope i can be as dedicated as you, i don't have the strenght yet to get rid of the scale:eek:

it's that time of the month and my body seems to want to hold on to every last ounce of water and it's being reflected in the numbers on the scale:sigh: i refuse to give up :wave_cry:

Don't worry about TOM, its the same for everyone.
Onwards and downwards my friend, onwards and downwards.

cheers to that:)

Ah, BLUSH. I'm a scaleaholic, OK I don't weigh myself everyday or even more than once a day any more, but I do weigh every Saturday morning. In my defence it keeps me on the straight and narrow anything more than a couple of pounds up and I eat very carefully for the next week. I do understand the tyranny of the scales and often feel that it's how you feel and how your clothes fit that is more important. Just wish I could stick to my own advice. ;)

I haven't weighed myself for a month. It is very addictive so I am just using a tape measure (and how loose my skirt is)to monitor my progress at the moment.

I find as well that sometimes the scale is up but my trousers feel loose? so maybe the tape is a better indication really.

previously i resolved to weigh myself once a week, but i still took a peek here and there, now i have decided to weigh once a month, i get so diappointed when the numbers don't add up, but the plus side is that my clothes are fitting better, go figure:confused:

Back