scales question

katieangel

can a weighing scales weigh you lighter than you actually are the reason i ask is my wii fit is weighing me about a half stone lighter than the scales in the chemist so i tested my weight on another scales and it is also weighing me lighter but not the same as the wii fit and now i am confused please help :confused:

Wii fit isn't that accurate.

Best idea is to stick to one set of scales.

For me there's a difference of 5-6lb between 4 diff scales, so I'm just going by the chemist and gym one's

Yep like the others say stick to one set, same time of day, same sort of clothing same time of the week.

My chemists scales weighed me around 6lbs lighter than my home scales, the wii fit 3lbs lighter than the chemists.

I always weigh myself on the wii fit, once a week, wearing only me pants and after getting up and going for a wee :giggle:

I always weigh myself on the wii fit, once a week, wearing only me pants and after getting up and going for a wee :giggle:

lovely lolol xx:giggle:

h

thanks i will just stick to the chemist scales :)

:rotflmao:

wow thats a tricky one the only thing i can say is stick to the chemist one cause thats the one you started with but mention it to your chemist ive heard a friend of mine saying her wii scales had gone wonkey and wasnt weighing her properly so b careful

weighed myself on a different scales it weighed me the same as chemist so it is right

Hi i weighed myself today on my wii fit and then remembered i had to change my height from 5'4 to 5'5 (i'm taller than i thought lol), in the space of a minute i had put on a couple of lb but my bmi went down. I was going to go by my wii fit but think i'll buy some digital scales now.

yeah wii fit is great for exercise not so great for correct weight

My home scale shows 3kg less then the one in the pharmacy!!

Back