Scan bran - again

curvesncurls

Ok, so bought a packet of the delicious looking brown roof tiles at class a few weeks ago, intending to make the cakes mentionned on here. Now 3 or 4 weeks later, finally decided to bake - have the fire brigade on speed dial.
Anyhow, what I want to ask is - is there anything I should know about the oul scan bran first? I take it I should up the water intake to keep things "moving". Hoping that it speeds up the weight loss - belly so bloated at the moment. Here's to my buy one get one free becoming a six pack!:flirt2:

I didn't even up the water and from day 1 of eating scan bran I certainly had thing moving I can't rate them enough for that as I have difficulties in that department and they worked better than any other supplement or medication I tried before but in a comfortable way..., don't worry lol I'm not saying you'll get caught short

I've note made anything with them though like the cake etc let us know how it goes

Sheepy, it's Scandinavian bran crispbread. Imagine a small sheet of solid all bran. It's a lot chewier than ryvita and lots of people soften them in water and use them to make cakes. I like them as they come spread with laughing cow light and cherry tomatoes and cucumber, sprinkled with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Be warned though, lots of people hate them but I think they're yummy!

I second that I think they are yummy n like them with laughing cow n tomatoe too :)

I like them with laughing cow and cold baked beans on top, yum!!
Or dipped in yogurt for something a bit sweeter!! X

I have them with nutella and banana, Yum!

Nutella all the way!! Yummy!! I get my chocolate fix in a healthier way then :D

I just opened my first packet of what I can only describe as solid sheet tobacco! Ate one straight out if the packet. Not much. Shoved a cheese triangle, some ham and a tomato on top and I think I just found my new breakfast! Love it. :)

Anyone tried baking the cheese and marmite loaf using scanbran and weetabix? Its my new favourite thing - fills me up very nicely...

Sheepy, it's Scandinavian bran crispbread. Imagine a small sheet of solid all bran. It's a lot chewier than ryvita and lots of people soften them in water and use them to make cakes. I like them as they come spread with laughing cow light and cherry tomatoes and cucumber, sprinkled with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Be warned though, lots of people hate them but I think they're yummy!

Ah right, thanks :) where do you get it from?

Anyone tried baking the cheese and marmite loaf using scanbran and weetabix? Its my new favourite thing - fills me up very nicely...

Do you have a link to the recipe please?

Do you recon you could make something resembling coffee cake with it?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Holland and Barrett have BUY ONE, GET ONE HALF PRICE so I just cleared their shelf! £ 2.03 for 2 packs.

I didnt know you could get them from H&B

are they the same as the sw ones? ie 5 for a hex?

Back