scan bran cake!!!! syns help

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by soon2bslimmer77, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. soon2bslimmer77

soon2bslimmer77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    right if i make one and use the scan as a HE nd say there is 4 extra syns i am not going to eat it all in one day so do i just count it for the rest of the syns per slice if you know what i mean lol sorry probabaly a stupid question but hey ho :confused::D thanks kay x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you are not going to eat it all today then I would just count the syns for the whole amount. You can't really take 6 syns off for your HEB is you are only going to eat 1 or 2 scan bran worth. And anyway, doing that will leave you your HEB to use for something else.

4. soon2bslimmer77

soon2bslimmer77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    ok thanks loads x I made a choc one latelast night its ok but for a few extra syns might as well do one woth flour and it taste better lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.