Scan Bran

Amy2249

Silver Member
Hello everyone, I keep coming across people talking about Scan Bran and I can't find it anywhere. I went to Holland and Barrett (shop and online) and they didn't have it. I googled it and I can't seem to find anywhere to buy it ..... any ideas?
:confused:

The only places I know to buy it are Holland & Barrett, and group. I think they use it's 'proper' name at Holland & Barrett, which is maybe why you couldn't find it - Try this.

When I bought some from Holland and Barrett, they knew what I meant straight away by 'scan bran', but I guess in other stores they may not know it unless you specify the brand name etc :)

The slimming world groups sell it but I think THIS "might" be it, I've bought from vit-shop before and they're a safe company to buy from. If it's not the same as the slimming world one then apologies.

Thank you both so much, I did see that stuff in Holland and Barrett and questioned whether I had made the name up but thats why they didn't know what I was talking about
:rolleyes:

Or Ocado online.

Hope you enjoy it.................................. (I would rather eat cardboard !) :eek:

Gail x

What is scan bran? Is it like a ryvita?

Like a very dry ryvita with less taste that has been left up in the loft for a few months in the dust. Yum yum (NOT !). However worth a try because there is (the odd !) person who likes them.........................................;)

Gail x

When you find it you're going to wish you hadn't bothered!!

:Di can only eat it with laughing cow light triangles with sliced toms and black pepper am waiting on the weight loss results on thursday will let you know

I only ever ate them in scan bran and weetabix cakes - which were delicious - however there IS the age old debate as to whether they remain heb? low syn ? when used as the main ingredience for a cake etc.

Still loved them like that though, never ever tried them as a crispbread. THINK I might buy some this week at class though to give them a go OR see if they give me a 'go' IYKWIM

I have yet to try them, I love Ryvita . At the group I go to not many people like them... Silly question what do they taste, are they similar to Ryvita?

Sort of imagine a bowl of all bran mashed up with water, battered flat, molded into a square shape and then heat treated to take all the moisture out of it and left in the Sahara desert for about a year and that's what they're sorta like ;-)

Saying that, I don't mind them, they are incredibly filling (I couldn't eat all 5 at once) and I squish an egg or banana onto them for brekkie which keeps me going for hours!!! (drink plenty of fluid with them, also helps to scrape them off the roof of your mouth, lol!!)

I tried these for the first time yesterday... I had no laughing cow so I put a nice thick layer of fat free cottage cheese and loads of sliced cherry tomatoes and some cress... I quite liked it and could only manage three of them!

Hello everyone, I keep coming across people talking about Scan Bran and I can't find it anywhere. I went to Holland and Barrett (shop and online) and they didn't have it. I googled it and I can't seem to find anywhere to buy it ..... any ideas?
:confused:

Here are a few sites you can buy it... x

High Fiber Snack for low carb diets F Factor Diet, Thin Commandments, Fat to Skinny - GG Bran Crispbread aka Scan Bran.
GG Scandinavian Crispbread GG Bran Crispbread 100g only £1.06 Each

GG Scandinavian Crispbread Oat Bran Crispbread 100g: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

Back