Step 1 Sole Source SCARED newbie - Sole source - last attempt at weight loss - support needed please!?

Ah thanks you guys. This forum has definitely been the biggest help. Even if it seems I am talking to myself, ha. I want to be able to look back when i'm at goal and read through our journeys.

I'm usually terrible at diets and quit on the first day. I'm a bit of a foodie and love all the good stuff.

My weight has crept up and down since having my children, I used to be one of those tiny girls that could eat what I wanted and stay a size 8!

I was 12st 6 on day 1 and I'm 12st now. I'm aiming to get to 10st by Xmas. I hope that's realistic.

What are your goals?

xxx

I'm on SS+ I think. I have 3 shakes a day and skimmed milk in my coffee. I don't use all my allowance. Xx
I'm on ss+ also so I could have the milk, I've been to see my cdc tonight and she said I should maybe try having the meal to if I'm struggling but don't know whether to in case I don't lose much.
I'm 12.5 and hopefully want to get to 10 or 10 and a half x

I'm on ss+ also so I could have the milk, I've been to see my cdc tonight and she said I should maybe try having the meal to if I'm struggling but don't know whether to in case I don't lose much. I'm 12.5 and hopefully want to get to 10 or 10 and a half x

So we're at similar stages :) that's brilliant.

I asked my CDC if I could have the meal if I was desperate but she said I either have it every day or not at all because otherwise the body gets confused. I'm opting out of the meal for now.

It's strange because I'm never actually hungry yet always a tiny bit peckish if that makes sense. Not what I'm used to, ha. I'm finding I think about food a lot less now too despite cooking for my parents and my children daily.

x

So we're at similar stages :) that's brilliant. I asked my CDC if I could have the meal if I was desperate but she said I either have it every day or not at all because otherwise the body gets confused. I'm opting out of the meal for now. It's strange because I'm never actually hungry yet always a tiny bit peckish if that makes sense. Not what I'm used to, ha. I'm finding I think about food a lot less now too despite cooking for my parents and my children daily. x
Yeah I'm not sure what to do about the meal.
I've got a ball to go to on the 7th if nov so hoping I could lose half a stone by then.
I started last Monday but I only see the bf once a fortnight as we work miles apart and last weekend was one of the weekends and I went off plan, so restarted today, he doesn't like me doing this diet so it makes it harder.
I know what you mean about being peckish and not really hungry. I think most of the time it's just because it's what we'd usually do ( mindless eating).
Hope you have a good day tomorrow, keep up the good work x

Day 9: I've been really hungry this week. Like actual hunger. Will this go away? I'm still 100% ss with the milk allowance and don't want to go up a step until 13th November.

Also I've just remembered I have a 30th birthday to go to tomorrow. What are the rules with alcohol?! Would I be able to have say 2 vodkas with sparkling water? Will it throw me out of ketosis?! x

Day 10. I'm hungry. I'm sure the 2nd week is worse than the 1st. Still 100% though and besides my mother people are really accepting that I just don't eat. Especially in the office which is a blessing.

I'm still off out this evening but strictly coke zero for me which is going to be difficult. It will be a very boozy party so I'll be irritated by everyone. Plus there'll be food everywhere. However, I'm determined not to cheat.

Tomorrow morning can't come quick enough. :(

Well done, keep looking to tomorrow morning and blank out any food or drink tonight. Show yourself you mean business to be what you want not wallowing in pity over having to do this in the first place.
Xx

Well done, keep looking to tomorrow morning and blank out any food or drink tonight. Show yourself you mean business to be what you want not wallowing in pity over having to do this in the first place. Xx

Thanks so much. If I feel tempted I'll be coming home sharpish! I had a blip last week due to being ill and the feeling of failure til weigh in was unbearable.

I'm 100% determined. If rather not go as it's hard for me to be around food at the min. I've got my eye on the prize ;) x

Back