Scary monsters don't have plaque...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shadaca, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

But no amount of brushing makes my breath smell human.

It ranges from 'chain smoking dragon' to 'slightly wiffy camel.'

I have to be in confined spaces with beautiful young men at work - and it really isn't helping my cause!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

I use Listerine strips and find these make my mouth feel better instantly.
  4. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

do they sell them in boots xx
  5. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Yes I think they do sell them in Boots - they're excellent. I read on one thread about someone who used go through a whole pack a day and they gave her blisters on the roof of her mouth (ooh er) so I'd use them sparingly when you need a freshen up - they're great!
  6. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

i'm off to boots then , they sound great ! x
  7. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Are they the little dissolving blue jobbies?
  8. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Yep there the ones..........I gave one to my mum the other day and she said "OMG they're strong" - she kept taking intakes of breath, then bursting out they do work! lol
  9. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Yep - that's the ones - I have just bought a load from ebay, but only use 4-5 a day, but they really are good! Instant freshness. Those and retardex mouth spray. The strips are more discreet though as it's a bit embarrassing using the mouth spray in front of people, but the strips are just like having a mint or chewing gum - great stuff!
  10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    I like them! do boots do the mouth spray freshener as well?
  11. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

savers the chemist have them for 49p a packet
  12. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ooh I'm going to have to get some of these, I'm sure hubby will let me know when my breath is rank! ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.