Scary monsters don't have plaque...

Shadaca

Silver Member
But no amount of brushing makes my breath smell human.

It ranges from 'chain smoking dragon' to 'slightly wiffy camel.'

I have to be in confined spaces with beautiful young men at work - and it really isn't helping my cause!

Help!!!!

Yes I think they do sell them in Boots - they're excellent. I read on one thread about someone who used go through a whole pack a day and they gave her blisters on the roof of her mouth (ooh er) so I'd use them sparingly when you need a freshen up - they're great!

Are they the little dissolving blue jobbies?

Yep there the ones..........I gave one to my mum the other day and she said "OMG they're strong" - she kept taking intakes of breath, then bursting out laughing..............so they do work! lol

Yep - that's the ones - I have just bought a load from ebay, but only use 4-5 a day, but they really are good! Instant freshness. Those and retardex mouth spray. The strips are more discreet though as it's a bit embarrassing using the mouth spray in front of people, but the strips are just like having a mint or chewing gum - great stuff!

savers the chemist have them for 49p a packet

Ooh I'm going to have to get some of these, I'm sure hubby will let me know when my breath is rank! ;)

Back