Scazman Returns!

Oh no, what happened???

Best of luck on your return to TFR :)

I echo Elle-emm!!! What happened?!?! I'm only 2mths maintaining a fairly small loss (compared to others!) but I'm afraid it'll go back on again- even though I'm adament it won't!

Beer happened....followed by pies, burgers and curry....leading to a downward spiral....now I need to sort myself out before I regain all I lost and extra. Binge eating is an eating disorder that is never mentioned by the media. Fatties are dismissed as greedy and lazy but some of just eat when we need a fix....HELP!!!

welcome back hun x

you know what to expect and the mistakes you made after losing weight last time so i'm sure you'll be great this time and not put it back on x

good luck x

I hear you!! LOL! But if we cut out all the 'nice' things in life, what'd be the point eh?
A few others on here are getting help while on LT to address their food/binging/comfort eating issues to help them keep it off when they get to goal- maybe that'd help you while you get off some of your re-gained weight?
From past record you know you can do it, but food won't go away, you need to learn how do deal with it after LT, thats the hard part. If I had a £ for every time someones asked me if I'm keeping it off (I'm annoyed that they have to ask- would it not be obvious if I was gaining! Anyway...) it's like they're waiting for me to regain my lost weight and be able to say 'I told you so! Those diets never work'- I want to be able to thumb my nose at them and say 'Yah boo sucks to you!!!' (or something similar...) Thats actually helping keep me on track. That and the fact I'm going back on TFR in a few weeks to (hopefully) get to goal?

same as Irishmum - am terrified that i will go back to old habits...

Really wishing you well scazman, make sure you come here as much as you can and keep us all posted on your progress.

do you think you will be even more determined second time around? You certainly know what it takes to succeed as you've done amazingly before :) and you are still a lot lighter than when you started which is phenomenal!

Hi,
welcome back. I want to wish you all the best for your restart, you know the drill so get shaking. I hope you can look for the help you need so when you come off it next time around you will be better prepared for life and what it can throw up at you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Yay welcome back. I'm a re-offender too, infact there's a few of us back on the wagon this week after a bit of a scoffing summer session. We did it before, so we can do it again. Onwards and downwards :)

Welcome back Mr Scazman!

Your first LT journey wasn't meant to be. The planets weren't aligned in your horoscope thingy, they were all wonky.

Here's to a huge success this time. You seem determined and focused so let's get the show on the road!

You can tell us all your tips and experiences. It's nice to have people who have 'been there done that, got the t-shirt'

Welcome back i don't remember you but you know the score get shaking again and it soon vanishes as i'm finding

debz x

Good luck mi old mate, and eat properly and be good ;-)

Hey

I'm sure you'll do brilliantly this time (you had the strength and determination to lose so much the first time!!) The main thing is you're being pro-active and the first step is always the hardest.

Well done for getting back onto it and good luck!

x

Welcome back man and here's to Lessons learned!!

I remember you were fundraising to start a school? What came of it?

GOOD LUCK!!

welcome back!...learn from ur mistakes and focus!..if u did last time u can do it again!...

SCAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MAN!

Hey!

Can't say its good to see you back! But hey, glad you are here again, and giving it another go!

I was asking porgeous about her brilliant maintenance, she has maintained for like FOREVER!

She really did a proper refeed maintenance, counting calories until she found out what her daily calorie intake is to maintain the same weight, I think she just sticks to this consistently, and that is how she ensures she stays slim and amazing.

I have been working on menu plans and thinking about how I can achieve long term results.

I want to loose 10 more pounds on TFR until I get to healthy BMI, then I plan on loosing the rest with 2 meal replacement products and a healthy meal.

I want to find out my daily calorie amount so that I can maintain. I reckon it will be somewhere in the region of 1200-1500 calories per day.

The one thing I have learnt is that it takes such a short time to do big damage.

I realise now that one weekend or one week of eating what I like, is simply not an option.

My down fall is christmas and holidays. I can undo all my hard work in a few weeks!!!

When I get to my goal this time, my ultimate goal is to make it to new year without putting on any weight.

If I can do that, I will feel I will have made a lot of progress in the life long lesson of weight management!

Good luck babe!!!

TAKE TWO! XOX

xxx

hi, i remember both scazman and the future is bright when i was on lipotrim last year.. you both done so well and were very inspirational!

am sure you can both get there again to lose nine stone must have took a lot of commitment so i can imagine you can do it second time around.. i am now in New Zealand and have too put 1 and1/2 stone back on have been eating like its a holiday for 9 months now so have found optifast over here that's a total food replacement started today so hope it goes as well as lipotrim

GOOD LUCK to you guys
will keep popping on here for inspiration and to see how you do

emma :)

Back