Sea Salt Cleanse anyone?

Lol I'd have thought that was colonic irrigation. Just for clarity purposes, the salt water cleanse does NOT involve the use of tubes, hoses or coffee (I google too much).

Get on that beach and lap up the ocean!:D

LolaCola - did you try again this morning or are you all salt-watered out? :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Yip I tried it again yesterday morn and let's just say it worked lol :D It was a lot easier to drink the water a second time round.

Interesting... Bit concerned about all that salt, but it's good to know it works in case it's ever really needed! :)

Well, I went ahead and done it anyway - first thing this morning. I actually downed the two pints one after the other. I kidded myself into believing I was bank in my lager-drinking days lol.

Drank them so quickly (probably less than 20 seconds) never had time to taste them - the best way I think.

Suffice to say it really works - or did for me as it did for lolacola. - It did take an hour or two - assisted by my dancing (I use the term loosely) at the time to 70s Glam Rock!

I had felt bloated for the past week or so, had tried all the usual tricks - even peppermint tea etc. - you know that feeling like after having eaten a huge Sunday lunch, followed by seconds then washed down with a gallon of fizzy pop?

I now plan on keeping cleansed by drinking half pints of water - WITHOUT salt.

Even now after a nice Sunday lunch I feel fine, No bloating sensation at all, no lingering saline after-taste. I wouldn't do this everyday as some do. but from time-to-time it might have its uses as an alternative therapy.

as someone who lives by the sea i am reading this this thread with great interest...........now the question is do i go down to the beach and ingest a couple of pints or will i stay at home and have a cup of tea and some prunes instead? Answers on a postcard please........!

I assume you are joking, but just in case - it is really bad for you to drink sea water. It is far too salty, and also not very clean.

And here was me thinking the human colon was a self cleaning organ :rolleyes:

I did as well Judy.

as someone who lives by the sea i am reading this this thread with great interest...........now the question is do i go down to the beach and ingest a couple of pints or will i stay at home and have a cup of tea and some prunes instead? Answers on a postcard please........!

:8855:Lol, I think I would stick with the prunes.
Postcard to follow.

Yes Im only joking......ive seen what people do on the beach!!!!

Me too !!!! Not nice..........not nice at all. I have also seen what gets pumped into the sea.

Of course you were joking !!

Well i have read some things on this site but this thread made me laugh.. Its very tempting to try the salt and water effect but not sure yet, will have to read more up on this..lol.. I went to docs and got some movicol from him, much easier to digest. x

We dare do anything on here - well, except Fayhamy the chicken - frightened of a bit of "beach furniture" lol.

Oi, less of the cheek! There are some things which should not be seen for a second time - this includes your 'beach furniture' and what i have seen was most definately not a windbreaker but it was another form of protection..........

Oi, less of the cheek! There are some things which should not be seen for a second time - this includes your 'beach furniture' and what i have seen was most definately not a windbreaker but it was another form of protection..........
:8855::8855::8855:

Back