Second and last chance!!! This is it for me!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I'm starting back at sw this evening for the second and last time! I did it a few months ago for a couple of months and only lost 8lbs but I had my bday and a lot of social stuff going on so I didn't put my all into it!
This time im gojng back almost 1st heavier then when I 1st started which I'm so upset about! The weight has crept on without me realising!! Now I look into the mirror and hate myself! I look and feel disgusting!! I would like to loose 7lbs by Xmas!
I've tried loosing some weight myself at home but because I know I'm not going to be weighed etc I cheat!! I need to support of a group and the thought in my head that I've got to be weighed!!

Wish me luck and I'll keep my diary updated with my food etc!
I hope u guys can come on here and support me as I'm gonna need it xx

35lbs to goal :-(((

Ok so went last night! Fresh start and I'm excited!! Scales wernt as nasty as I thought they were going to be but still bloody rediculas!!!
Haven't planned meals today as I haven't been food shopping and can't go till this evening!
But so far I've had:

B- 2x whole meal bread = HB ,half a tin of baked beans = FF

Not to sure about lunch and dinner as of yet x

Ok so went last night! Fresh start and I'm excited!! Scales wernt as nasty as I thought they were going to be but still bloody rediculas!!! Haven't planned meals today as I haven't been food shopping and can't go till this evening! But so far I've had: B- 2x whole meal bread = HB ,half a tin of baked beans = FF
L- batcholors savoury rice 2 syns
D- have found lots of recipes from the website so will choose one of those
x 35lbs to goal :-(((

Back