Second time around..get Hay a baby..diary :)

Hayleyberrybenj

I'm starting back at slimming world for the second time tonight and am incredibly nervous!Last time I lost just under 2 stone in two months and here I am now 5 lbs heavier than when I started the first time:cry:We've been trying for baby number 4 for over 4 years now and our fertility doc has given me strict instructions to lose weight then they can start me on the drugs I need.SO I have till 5th feb to get my BMI to 30 or under :eek:
Hubby is coming with me this time to shed his belly so I feel a bit of competition coming on!
This is incredibly important to both of us and I've spent the morning doing my shopping list and meal plans for the week :)
So..here goes! x

Hey Hayley! Welcome to Minimins :) It's a wonderful place to be, keeps you on track if everything else fails! Hope you have lots of fun competing with hubby! I reckon you should joke with him that if he makes you do all the cooking, you'll slip lots of synful stuff in his on the sly ;) That way he will be sure to help out! (I'm assuming he, like many OHs, is a bit of a dodger when it comes to making the food!)

Be sure to keep up with your diary on here, it really does help :) Also, there is a pregnancy without the pounds section on here, and a trying to conceive section too... You will get tonnes of encouragement and find lots of others in your boat in those sections.

Oh and if you want some group support, please come join the team in my signature! That goes to everyone actually, hehe! We're a lovely bunch, if I do say so myself ;) and no harm will come of you popping in :) xxx

Good luck Hayley! I'm a second time rounder too - last time I lost 3st on SW, then over the last 5 years, I put nearly 5st on!!! I know it will come off again though, now that I've got my motivation back!

Thanks both of you for the lovely welcome! :) x

Back