Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Second time on lipotrim

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by joanne34, 22 September 2009 Social URL.

1. joanne34

joanne34 Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello everyone,

I lost over 3 stone on lipotrim at the beginning of last year and managed to keep it off until I stopped smoking. I knew that I had put over a stone back on but went to the chemist yesterday and need to lose 2 stone to get back where I was after last christmas :cry:
    I have had a couple of half hearted attempts to get the weight off but I am determined to lose this fat and look good in a bikini again this christmas. Joined this site last year and never posted but thought that this time would get involved and stay involved! Here goes...
    Starting weight- 21/09/09 80 Kg / 176 llbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Welcome Joanne!!!
    I'm a newbie, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your weightloss journey! I haven't dared to get on the scales yet but I'm guessing i need to lose around 3stone to get in the healthy bmi range!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Wishing you much success

Perhaps you could start a diary thread in the LT section

Irene xx

5. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Hey welcome to minimins x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.