Second Week Weigh ins

charjoelily

Hi all,

For those of us who were not pleased with our weigh ins last week (week 1 on pp) how did you get on this week?

I lost 1lb last week and 2 and a half this week. How did you do?

Sarahxx

Thanks Hun, excellent losses well done, I read you don't always have all your daily pp ? What's your allowence as 29 is a struggle for me I wondered what you had especially with milk and bread so high now xx

Congrats for the losses girlies! doing fab! good luck to everyone this week! will be joining you next week :D :D

Thanks Hun, excellent losses well done, I read you don't always have all your daily pp ? What's your allowence as 29 is a struggle for me I wondered what you had especially with milk and bread so high now xx
On my first week i was on 35pp, it went down to 34pp last week. I'm not a big fan of milk so i hardly ever have that and bread i eat the asda danish (sml) and its 3pp for 2 slices. I think i struggle to eat all my points because i used to just pick through the day then have a meal at night, so its a change for me having 3 meals a day. Somedays tho i go over and use my weekly allowance, but the most ive used is 16 of my weekly. Yesterday i also used 3 of my weekly and today i will be 2pp under my daily but i might have a hot choc.

On my first week i was on 35pp, it went down to 34pp last week. I'm not a big fan of milk so i hardly ever have that and bread i eat the danish (sml) and its 3pp for 2 slices. I think i struggle to eat all my points because i used to just pick through the day then have a meal at night, so its a change for me having 3 meals a day. Somedays tho i go over and use my weekly allowance, but the most ive used is 16 of my weekly. Yesterday i also used 3 of my weekly and today i will be 2pp under my daily but i might have a hot choc.

Thanks alot :) , I have milk in my ceral especially porridge and green tea at 5 pp for 500ml I feel it's high :(
We don't have an asdas lol behind times here I need to find a low point bread.
I wush I had 34 pp a day I'd be ok lo thanks alot for your help xx

I have milk in my ceral especially porridge and green tea at 5 pp for 500ml I feel it's high :(

You have milk in your green tea? :jelous: I used quite a lot of milk in the day mainly in smoothies but I find them really really filling so to me the points spent is low, especially against what a smoothie was on discover!

I lost 2.5 last week and 2.5 this week.

My Nan who is 78 started PP last week, after being on and off Discover for years.She has been really struggling to get the last few pounds off for a few weeks now. She has really struggled to eat the points but she lost 1lb this week and is delighted!

3lbs this week for me. Really happy with that as I mucked up my first week so glad week 2 has been a success

Back