september challenge

oasis6918 said:
Thank you! Yeah I think so, I'm definitely making better decisions with food now and not having to think about it too much but maybe that's because I know I haven't a choice I've got to get this weight off so I can't mess around as I've a long way to go yet. I'm 2lb off 2.5st I keep getting mixed up but I'm still very happy with my loss x

:D still fantastic!!!

x

Ok I'm gonna sound neurotic and apologising for the constant posting, but I moved the scales into my kitchen to weigh instead of my living room where I usually weigh, well anyway I moved them back to the usual spot and weighed again (duh) well it showed as 13st 0lbs so I'm going to use that weight (maybe floors make it different...I don't know) I know it's only a 1lb difference but I've worked hard for that 1lb!!!!!

So- 3.4lb loss
4.6lb to lose in September!!

Weight 182lbs - 32lbs to go!!!

Well done on your loss!

You should always weigh yourself with the same scales in the same place. I can "gain" or "lose" a couple of pounds just by moving my scales round the house, but if you want to be accurate then always leave them in the same place (mine are in next door's Granny annexe :8855:)

Annya said:
Well done on your loss!

You should always weigh yourself with the same scales in the same place. I can "gain" or "lose" a couple of pounds just by moving my scales round the house, but if you want to be accurate then always leave them in the same place (mine are in next door's Granny annexe :8855:)

Thanks!!! Your so right! Funny how it works though :D

X

me please. im joining mid month so i would be estatic with 7lbs loss x

toxicsgrl - Target 10 lbs - 10 lbs to go
Tony R - Target 12 lbs - 12 lbs to go
Oasis6918 - Target 8lbs - 5lb's to go
Hayley83 - Target 6 lbs - 6 lbs to go
Annya - Target 3lbs - 2.2lbs to go
ems789 - Target 8 lbs - 8 lbs to go
Hannah13 - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go
BeckyT - Target 12lbs - 12lbs to go
Mcv - target 8lbs - 8 lbs to go
Bambalina - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go
Shelbyflyinsolo - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go
starynights - target 7lb - 7lb to go

me please. im joining mid month so i would be estatic with 7lbs loss x

Hannah13 - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go

Welcome on board and good luck!

Hannah13 - Target 8lbs - 3lb loss - 5lb to go
starynights - target 7lb - 7lb to go[/QUOTE]

Hello all,

I know we are 12 days into sep but ive been away and come back ENGAGED! im so happy and excited. With this comes party and i need get shifting some sodding weight! So here we go day one and by end of sep i hope my goal is hit of losing 7lbs! could i please join? x x x

Hannah13 - Target 8lbs - 3lb loss - 5lb to go
[/QUOTE]
Shelly Star x x- target 7lbs- 7lbs to go <3 x

Shelly Star x x- target 7lbs- 7lbs to go <3 x[/QUOTE]

Eeeeek!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you very much im so so excited just need get focused on looking some fat now x x

Shelly Star x x said:
Thank you very much im so so excited just need get focused on looking some fat now x x

Ohhh congratulations....

Any dates in mind ? Enjoy planning it really so much fun, I loved it I got married last November :)

hannah13 said:
Ohhh congratulations....

Any dates in mind ? Enjoy planning it really so much fun, I loved it I got married last November :)

I got married last November too! The 5th, I love Autumn going into winter xx

Ah that's nice! :)
I woke up the next day with nausea and a migraine from pregnancy lol but it was worth it x

oasis6918 said:
Ah that's nice! :)
I woke up the next day with nausea and a migraine from pregnancy lol but it was worth it x

Well know how that is I suffer throughout pregnancy and after too :-/ on beta blockers for my migraines they suck.

Our youngest were 2 and 11 months when we got married.

Bet they looked lush all dressed up in photo's :) my lb was nearly 17 months. I get awful nausea but managed both pregnancies without being sick once! I was so thrilled with that x

Ohhh congratulations....

Im thinking early 2014 i know its so far away but there is no way we'd b able afford one next year! Its such a daunting task aint it? plus i want try for a baby as soon as were married so gives me time save up! I just need to loose 3 stone i really dont want b a fat bride! U look amazing in ur dress chicken! did u follow this plan? x x

Shelly Star x x said:
Im thinking early 2014 i know its so far away but there is no way we'd b able afford one next year! Its such a daunting task aint it? plus i want try for a baby as soon as were married so gives me time save up! I just need to loose 3 stone i really dont want b a fat bride! U look amazing in ur dress chicken! did u follow this plan? x x

I had our son dec 2010 so started losing weight around end feb start of march was 13 stone got down to 10 7 for wedding had hoped to be in the 9s but didn't happen.

I followed WW last year but got stuck at 11 4 it would not shift so did sf which got me to 10 7 for wedding then after honeymoon came back 10lbs heavier oooppps ;-)

Then it was Xmas so started SW in new year at 11 4 got down to 10 4 then weight has fluctuated for last 7 months between 10 4 and 10 11 up down up down

So started cc with sf odd days lost 4lb first week and 3lb this week so at my lowest since having youngest two babies of 10 2 can't wait for the 9's

Back