september challenge

I hope to be down to a even 17 stone in 2 weeks! 12 pounds to go. Starting from tomorrow.

toxicsgrl - Target 10 lbs - 10 lbs to go
Tony R - Target 12 lbs - 12 lbs to go
Oasis6918 - Target 8lbs - 8lb's to go

Hayley83 - Target 6 lbs - 6 lbs to go

yea i will do it.. keep me motivated i havent done slim fast this week at all.. grrrrr
so back on it from monday i would like to loose in th month of september....14lbs... so a stone i would be very very happy with that.

I will pledge 3lbs again this month - close to target so losses are slow :sigh: Failed abysmally last month, so let's hope for a better result this time!

Annya - Target 3lbs - 3lbs to go

Annya said:
I will pledge 3lbs again this month - close to target so losses are slow :sigh: Failed abysmally last month, so let's hope for a better result this time!

Hannah13 - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go.

ems789 said:
8lb for me please :)

If you copy the list and paste it into a new reply and add your own name and target - voila :) and good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning All!! Ok so I update on my phone and I can't seem to copy and paste, sorry gals :D

I'm in this challenge woooo, I'll just advise on weigh in day if that's ok with all yous?

So I went to a kids party last Friday and I had a pic taking with my kiddies there, my friend who took the pic posted AND tagged it on FB it was horrific, I was mortified as I know I've been getting bigger but just thought it was a few pounds NOT a few stones grrrrhhhh!

So, on the sat I bought slim fast and thought I'm gonna go for this!! I'm 5ft7 and weigh 13st3.8lbs yuck I'm all tummy boobs and trucker arms!! I no like :( I've stuck to the diet and I've realised I hate eating breakfast so I have a shake but prefere to use the rest of my calories on eating food, a typical day now (sorry I know it's only been 4 days but yesterday was the first day I felt normal not like a crazed starved cookie monster...) shake, coffee, 12pm 100g natural fat free yogurt with clementine, 2pm 150g chicken breast, 100g courgette, 100g peppers, 10g mushrooms, tsp garlic chopped, half tsp of bertoli light spread, 88g brown rice, all roasted, coffee, Pepsi max, 4pm 1/3 pack of rocket, 10g onion raw, 100g celery, 2slice of normal ham, salt pepper, 2tsp of sainsburys jalapeño coleslaw, 6pm 1/2 pot of glorious skinny fresh soup with spoon full of natural yoghurt, kiwi fruit, 8pm cup of tea with 2 finger kit kat! It feels like I'm eating more and eating all the time!! It's the only way to stop me feeling hungry to spread the 1300cals through out the full day, I'm also drinking 1.5lt of water through out the day. Next week I'm gonna start introducing exercise eeeek!!

So, thought I'd have a cheeky weigh in today I was 13st 3.4lbs on Friday and today I'm 12st 13.8lbs today woooo I've scraped in to the 12's by 0.2lbs hahahaha!!! That's 3.6lbs so far H*ll yeah :D I'm hoping by sat I'll be 12st 11lbs FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

ems789 - Target 8 lbs - 8 lbs to go
Hannah13 - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go

I am going to join in the challenge.... I would like 12lbs for September as that will get me back in the 10's, just! Then that gives me October and November to get back in the 9's and hopefully where a slinky dress for my crimbo party :xmastree:

I havent decided if i am going to get weighed this Friday as my weekend was pants so I will only have had 4 days on plan so I may try and hold off until the 14th Sept however I will keep having a nosey to see how everyone is doing as it will keep me motivated :)

BeckyT - Target 12lbs - 12lbs to go

Hi ladies would like to join this challenge would like to loose 8 lb during September, weigh day is Friday for me x

BeckyT said:
BeckyT - Target 12lbs - 12lbs to go
Mcv- target 8lbs - 8 lbs to go

Back