September Starters

good luck every one!! well done vintella...ur doing fab!!

i sts to the oz this week which i am soooooooo pleased bout!! like that my bodies evening back up!!
got the claire from steps dvd to ta day just finished it!! feel so fab even though i was sweating like god nos what haha!! xxx

yay yay yay
am off to rtm.........
still got a bit to loose but am ready for it now hope everyone else is well
ella
x

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 21, Monday, 10st, lost 72lb so far (4st, 9lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 6rtm -wed - 4stone - 64.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - RTM week 1 - Tuesdays - 3.5 - 4 stone - 49 lbs gone
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 9, Thurs, 4st to loose -38lbs so far
Laststraw - London - Off to RTM Week 9: 27.5lb in total
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 11 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 51lbs so far
Rach6901 -(Rach) - Leicester, Week 16-Wednesdays - 3 stone to lose- 49lb. 9lb over goal.
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 11 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 38.7 lbs so far
SerenityValley - Newcastle - week 17 - Thursdays - 8.5stone - 79.6lbs so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 12 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 45.9lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 8 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 39lb so far
vintella - London - week 19 - Thursdays - 6-7 stone - 91.5lb so far

I lost 3lb this week! Woo! Back on track now. Focusing on download festival in June.

B x

Great news Beki

Think of all those festivals through the summer.
Go girl xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey SSs. Hope you are all OK. I began to lose the plot recently so decided to go back to LL last week. I've put on 8.8 lbs, which isn't too bad considering but I found that I was beginning to make really bad food choices.

I have decided to do Lite for a few weeks to lose the excess lbs and also to get my head back into gear. I have today started my 2nd week and the 1st week I lost a staggering 7 1/2 lbs (almost as much as my first week in abstinence!). I'm going to stick with it until I go away for a couple of days mid June, then possibly start reducing the packs. Loving the new porridge!

Would be great to hear how you are all getting on!

Caz x

I lost the plot too Caz - I'd put on 13.5lbs. I've now lost 6 of those and am workign very hard to deal with the rest and keep them off.

Good luck!

*hugs KW*

I wrote about this a while ago - about how we look back and think 2what if". So all I can say, is write down how you feel right now, how you'll feel in 9 months time if you don't do this, and how you'll feel in 9 months time, if you do do this.

You know you can do it, and you know the time is going to pass anyway! Good luck, kw :)

Hi Andy,

Good to hear from you again. You have achieved sooooo much and I'm glad to hear you are back on track. You'll have those fews lbs off in no time.

Karma - good to hear from you to. The most important thing is that you are back. You have taken that decision and we are all here to help you through xx

Thought I would bump this thread and see if any of the original gang are still on here? September 2008 starters are you out there???

Caz
x

Hi Andy,
Good to see you back here. How are things with you?

Back