Serial Yo-Yoer :(

Ladyarya

I joined Slimming World January last year & lost 3 stone, however, since leaving SW in Jan this year (I lost all my focus & felt I had no support at all from the leader), I've put 1 1/2 stone back on :(

Does anyone have any tips on getting the weight loss mojo back? I felt fabulous last year & I want that back! :'(

I was thinking about the Paul Mckenna book & cd. I have used his Stress book & cd & it's been amazing! But, I do have a problem with overeating, liking alcohol at the weekends, easy way out takeaways, nibbling... Well, you get the picture! I'm just not sure which should be my best option. We're hoping to go on holiday mid October, so I have a clear goal, I just need to "get on it" or I know I'll not enjoy getting away at all. We've also been trying to start a family & I'm thinking that losing weight will (hopefully) help us to conceive.

I know one thing. I have a love of food so I don't think food supplements/shakes & that sort of weight loss programme would work for me. I'm also not a ready meal fan, I prefer to cook from scratch.

If you've made it to the end of this babble, congratulations & thank you! Any suggestions/ideas would be very gratefully received.

Cheers & good luck with your weight loss journeys, Sharon.

Back