Sewingbee's sewalong journey to target.

sewingbee

Hi everyone.

I have 7lbs to go to target and this is where it could all fall apart so thought I'd start a diary to help me along.

A little bit about me :
Put on a stone over the last few years ( mainly due to menopause I think) As I was only a stone over my ideal it was so easy not to bother sticking to a diet as I never looked particularly overweight but I wasn't happy with how my body was slowly changing. So with the help from a colleague at work who lost a stone and now looks fab i embarked on my journey.
I don't go to class but I did order from SW ebay site all the books/starter pack. Then, I found this site which is amazing and there was no going back!

I love to sew and it really does curb the munchies. I can easily lose hours whizzing up either crafts or skirts, dresses and tops. I haven't had much time for a hobby until just recently and I am so glad I found one that I really enjoy. So I am going to sew my way to target!

Getting to SW - I love everything about the plan especially the recipes both on here and the SW site.
I usually have around 10 syns a day on average and prefer to spend them adding to meals such as olive oil with my sw chips,which I eat loads!
So to day my meals have been
Breakfast - large bowl of chopped fruit, strawberries, raspberries, peach and mullerlight yogurt
Lunch - homemade soup with superfree veg , dried egg noodles and mixed beans in a tomato sauce
Dinner - Pizza topped chicken (SW recipie), rice and salad
HEX a - 350 mls skimmed milk
HEX B - 2 Benefit bars from aldi
syns - 1 oz reduced fat cheese on pizza topping 4.5 syns, half pack of sains microwave rice 2.5
total 7

Body magic - does pushing my foot down on my machine pedal count? no, thought not!

Sewing - made a lined tote bag for my lovely mum today

Fabbing (nice things just for me) Soak in scented bath, painted nails.

Off to bed soon. Thank you for reading.

Day 2 of diary

Busy day at work but stayed on plan today

Bfast: mixed chopped fruit, mullerlight yogurt
Lunch : homemade minestrone soup - superfree veg, stock cube, passata, and small pasta shapes
dinner: 2 eggs fried in frylight, beans, 3 rashers lean bacon, 1tbs tomato ketchup, mushrooms tomatoes 1 slice wholemeal toast.
Snack : banana,

HEX A: 350MLS skimmed milk
HEX B: 2 alpen light bars
syns : slice wholemeal toast with dinner from large loaf - 6syns, 1tbs tomato ketchup 1syn
Total 7

Body magic- 10 min walk at lunchtime
Sewing - made two cosmetic bags, one for me , one for daughter
Fabbing - (nice things just for me) Conditioning treatment on hair - soak in bath.

Back