• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

shake, shake shake. Shake, shake, shake

I am working through the flavours and am v surprised by my findings.

On Lipotrim there is only strawberry (bleugh), vanilla (ok with coffee powder in) and chocolate. I had chocolate 3x a day, 7 days a week.

I hate strawberry and banana flavoured stuff but tried banana and quite liked it.
Just having chocolate now. Good lord what on earth is it!!! It's awful. I much prefer the LT one
Caffe Latte is ok so trying vanilla for tea with an open mind.

What flavours do you all prefer?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
OMG, I think they are all heaven compared to LT.. especially the soups, thats not hard tho ;)

the bars too.. the LT 'carpet tile' bars were hard going

am just having a choc shake hot.. quite nice actually but my fave flavours are banana, caramel and latte :D

i ate one half of an LT peanut bar and it put me off for life. Same with the chicken soup. I much prefer the CS shakes, but def not the chocolate. It smells nice in the packet. I feel so let down now and not sure which flavours I will buy next week!

i ate one half of an LT peanut bar and it put me off for life. Same with the chicken soup. I much prefer the CS shakes, but def not the chocolate. It smells nice in the packet. I feel so let down now and not sure which flavours I will buy next week!
Try making the chocolate shake with hot water I think it tastes much better.

i have only had the chocolate shake because i really cant stand strawberry/bananna/vanillia flavoured anything - even bubble bath hahaha - I have found that although the choc shakes taste like sawdust, they seem nicer to me when they are chilled for a few hours?

hiya i hated chocolate and love banana and caramel, vanilla is unbearable i actually dont like many of them lol ive lived on banana for a week and then it was tomato soup next week i think i am going for caramel for a wee change!

Hiya - banana is my favorite by far! Not tried any soups, as I'm not a soup person. The choc fudge bar was yummy but I think I'll bore of it soon!

I really wanna try the soups but when you read through the posts on here there isnt 1 flavour that more than one person like!!!:eek:

I really wanna try the soups but when you read through the posts on here there isnt 1 flavour that more than one person like!!!:eek:
the soups are nice (except tomato, but thats cos I hate tomato soup, rather than the soup itself... if that makes sense)

makes a change to have something warm too at lunchtime