Hannahs Diary

Hannahox

Although this forum is pretty quiet I thought I would motivate myself by starting a thread of my journey! I’m also including intermittent fasting, so my eating window is between 1pm and 9pm. I’m aiming to lose around 2stone.

Day1:
Had a banana shake for lunch, it was really good! Then I went for a 20 minute walk. I didn’t feel hungry for a while after that, but when I got peckish I had a vanilla shake (also lovely, very sweet though) and a chocolate caramel bar... not so good but I ate it anyway. For dinner I had 1 chicken breast, seasoned with curry powder, with a lot of lettuce and a couple tomatoes. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but I’m not hungry at all! I’ve managed to drink at least 2.5 litres of water today but I aim to increase this over time!

I hope my diary motivates me to carry on, as well as help anyone else doing the exante diet!

Day2:
I’ll admit my stomach started to rumble last night around midnight but I persevered and when I woke up this morning I wasn’t hungry! I had my first shake around 1pm after a 20 minute walk and then my second shake at 3pm (not that I was hungry) and at around 4pm I was tempted to try the Sweet and sour noodles.. but I wasn’t a big fan of them and only managed to eat half the pack. For dinner I’m going to be having a light 200cal meal of Tuna salad! So far I’m impressed with how much energy I have, as well as having barely any cravings. See you tomorrow for day 3!

Day3:
Feeling great today! Didn’t feel hungry until about 12:30 and had my first shake at 1pm. Then at 3pm I had another shake and a peanut butter bar (I’m still getting used to the bars so it took me a while to eat it, but kept me really full!) I’ve also been drinking lots of water throughout the day and had my dinner at 7pm. I made myself mince and salad, it tasted great and was filling! No walk today because the weather was terrible, but I don’t feel guilty about that! My partner is doing the program with me and 3 days in he is already 9lbs down! So it’s definitely motivating us both to continue.

Tomorrow I’m thinking about trying the Apple and cinnamon porridge so I will let you know how that goes.

Day4:
Feeling good again, not getting too hungry, struggling a little bit when it comes to dinners because I miss carbs but I’m still satisfied with my meals afterwards! I continued to have 2 shakes and a bar today, and 2 and 1/2 litres of water (so many pee breaks!) looking forward to continuing with Exante, so far so good.

Hi just found this are you still doing it? If yes how is it going?

Back