Shakes

tweeza

I think iv went mad :eek: actually finding the chocolate shake enjoyable to drink now :D

I might try the chocolate shake again:)

I tried one pack of chicken soup this week...can't say I enjoyed it but it tastes a lot better to what I remembered.

The soup is my luxury, when I need a bit of comfort I have the soup.
Tweeza add a spoonful of coffee to the chic shake its like a mocha.

I think you're taste buds do change. I didn't like stawberry but then got a taste for it and the chicken soup goes in and out of favour!

Funny, I was chatting to my mother about this today as she was on LT 2 years ago. She loved the flapjack, but i thought it tasted like dung (not that ive tasted dung but you get my drift) Im hoping in a few weeks time I might try the flapjack again (as its been 2 years since I last tried it) andits going to taste of a nice nutty bar. LOL LOL.

i thought i was going mad!!! for the first two weeks i really liked the soup!! now it makes me feel ill!! i wonder if i just wake up and start liking it again! x

I only have the strawberry and chocolate shakes im not brave enough to try anything else lol

Looks like its just going to be the chocolate for me...I've tried all 3 flavour shakes and nearly brought the van & strawb back up :( I've had the soup a few times but am struggling with that quite a bit now. Hope I can still do this with no variety! Little bit worried that boredom will be v hard after a while!x

Nicki I only have the Choc ones I cant stand the other ones and the strawberry one actually made me sick, I dont mind just having the one flavour as its drinkable and actually nice now

I've gone off the strawberry shakes big time. I do like the vanilla and chocolate shakes so they are the ones I have been using. I find them both very pleasant and I always put a bit in my coffee when I'm having them as I can't get used to having coffee with no milk.

I haven't been brave enough to try the chicken soup or the flap jacks.

tweeza said:
Nicki I only have the Choc ones I cant stand the other ones and the strawberry one actually made me sick, I dont mind just having the one flavour as its drinkable and actually nice now

Hi tweeza, yeah I really struggled with the strawb one. Im on day 6 and ended up asking the chemist to swap ten of my sachets because I didn't think I could stomach them and didn't want to fail! I do try and have the chicken soup now and again but not as easy to take as the choc! I've seen a few ppl talk about having the choc hot or as a mouse or blended with ice, have you ever tried it any of those ways? And if so how is it?!x

Yeah I reeeeeally struggled with the strawb. Ended up taking ten sachets back to the chemist on day 3 to swap them! I have had the chicken a few times and will try to have it a couple of times a week for tea, mostly because it feels more like I'm sitting down to a meal and it breaks things up a bit seeing as I'm only having the choc shake! I must admit though, I do have to out a bit of pepper in it I order to get through it! I know I shouldn't and if it affects my losses I'll stop but for now...1st weigh in tomorrow so will see!! Nervous! How long have you all been on LT LainaG?x

Hi tweeza, yeah I really struggled with the strawb one. Im on day 6 and ended up asking the chemist to swap ten of my sachets because I didn't think I could stomach them and didn't want to fail! I do try and have the chicken soup now and again but not as easy to take as the choc! I've seen a few ppl talk about having the choc hot or as a mouse or blended with ice, have you ever tried it any of those ways? And if so how is it?!x
Nicki never tried them hot or as a mousse but I do have them shaken or whisked with ice I tried the chicken soup and was not keen but like you i had a wee shake of pepper hell if pepper is going to stop weight loss then it must have more calories than chips :D I would not worry too much about the pepper

I'm now on my third week on lipotrim & my weigh in day is Thursday. I'm dreading this week though. I have been 100% all the way through but my totm started today so it could effect my weight loss.

I'm a choc and vanilla girl too. Got some of the flapjacks and they are if anything WORSE than I remembered. Gaaaaaahhhh. Had a small nibble with loads of water and that was it - couldn't finish it. Yuck ... still thinking about it makes me pull a face :(

I quite like all the shakes, but the soup and the flapjacks make me gag. If you add a little extra water/ice to the shakes, it tones down the strength of the flavour and makes it a little more palatable.

Hi gina...can I ask, how long have you been on LT and how have you're losses been? I hope you don't mind me asking it just that I put pepper in the soup a few times and was then told my Lipotrim not to as pepper is a berry and will affect my Ketosis?!x

Back