Shazpaz

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
how r u doing now you are back up to 3 Meals a day hun? Are you still loosing? Size 12 anywhere in sight yet?

Hi hun thanks for asking,

I am back on three meals. I had carbs on Sunday for the first time. Finding eating carbs tough. I had a weight watchers spag bol today....rather nice actually, but felt very naughty!!

I'm in size 12's tops. I have size 12 coats and skirts...its the blasting jeans. I can fit in a size 12, but have a muffin top. My 14's are baggy though.....I think I'm a 12 on the top and a 13 on the bottom. I got pains in my kidneys and had them for about a week or so. Thought I'd come out of ketosis as I've been in it for a LONG time. I'm kind of eating carefully now and am going swimming twice a week, do lat thigh trainer every night (think thats where I'm going wrong with the thighs).

How you doing hun?

Sounds fab hun...not too far to go ... your thighs should be stunning all that stepping!!! i am sure it will come soon!!
Not too bad hun ...having up and down moods at the min so taking it 1 day at a time xx x think i am just thinking about stuff toooooo much ...as in everything!

Back