Shedding for my Wedding!

Ladypezza

So today was my first day on slimming world plan (which I'm trying to do alone from home) and I weighed in at 12,10 which is less than I thought I would so that's a bonus for a start.

I did some weekly meal planning on sunday which I think was really motivating and helpful. It also made me realise how much food you can actually eat on this diet - there's no going hungry!

So today I started off with both my HeX A and B choices for breakfast: 6 Finn Crisps and 2 pots of Philadelphia light with 2 cups of green tea.

I then had a litre of water and a little tub of blackberries, raspberries and blueberries at about 11am.

Lunch at 12:30 of a jacket potato with beans (no butter or cheese) followed up with another cup of green tea and a clementine.

Afternoon snack of a pack of lotus biscuits (2 syns) and a peach and I didn't even eat the muller light yoghurt that I'd brought with me so I can have that tomorrow!

While cooking dinner I had a couple of quorn cocktail sausages and then for dinner ate chicken, rice, green beans, broccoli, chilli and spring onions all cooked with fry light and a splash of soy sauce so completely syn free.

Dessert was a muller light yoghurt and 4 Mikado sticks (2 syns).

Now that is WAY more food that I'd usually eat in a day but I'd usually eat some chocolate or crisps instead of fruit and cook with oil instead of fry light, plus a croissant or belvita for breakfast and chai latte and tea all day that's full of milk.

I think lunch will be my only struggle... jacket potato and beans will get old pretty quickly and I need to be able to grab something on the go from either the work canteen or the shops in canary wharf. Any recommendations would be great!!

Oh and even better, I felt so motivated and full of beans (literally) that I walked home from work (5 stops on DLR and a bus) which takes about 45mins which was over 11,000 steps :)

Another good day:

Finn Crisp and Philadelphia for breakfast with some berries

Jacket potato with tuna and the rest of the Philadelphia for lunch with a clementine and a peach

Chicken, wheatberries, radish, green beans, spring onions for dinner

Did have a penguin and some popchips this afternoon as a snack though which was 10.5 syns but still pretty happy with that overall!!

Will have a muller light later for pudding :)

Back