Shhhh!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Byeck, doesn't easting rubbish take its revenge. After going out yesturday for meal and yes eating cheesecake and icecream last night dispite saying I wouldn't, I am paying the price today. Got a banging headache, swollen ankles and feel sooooo lathargic its untrue AND put 2lbs on since yesturday. Was it worth it? at the time yes, on reflection DEFINATELY NOT! Am back on track today though and being realy focussed. So everyone who is thinking of going off plan a little for what ever reason don't think twice about it, think twentytwo times about it, you can have just as good a time sticking to plan as you can spoiling it, with the added bonus of feeling proud of yourself for not caveing in. XXXXX

Minders likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha! Excellent advice! I mean, sorry that you're feeling ill, but how good you've learnt a valuable lesson ;)

4. sanicholl

sanicholl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad hun, I do go bonkers sometimes with chocolate and boy do I feel so sick afterwards (and believe me I wouldn't say that I am 100% good any of the time!). I never used to feel sick even after eating a 6 pack of mars so I find it rather unusal but good as it means that I am no longer likely to try eating that much choccie!!:p

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Sorry to hear that you are feeling so unwell, I am sending some Alka Selzter to you to help your poor head and tummy, feel better soon, X

6. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    Same thing happened to me yesterday - had a mini binge on Wednesday night - wine, Milka chocolate and crisps... I actually had the day off sick from work yesterday as a result - had the most painful headache I'd had in months... and was sick too. Headache is STILL lingering now!

7. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh I know what you mean! I find I really feel the after effects of a binge these days. I just wish I could remember that at the time of eating!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.