Shhhh!

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Byeck, doesn't easting rubbish take its revenge. After going out yesturday for meal and yes eating cheesecake and icecream last night dispite saying I wouldn't, I am paying the price today. Got a banging headache, swollen ankles and feel sooooo lathargic its untrue AND put 2lbs on since yesturday. Was it worth it? at the time yes, on reflection DEFINATELY NOT! Am back on track today though and being realy focussed. So everyone who is thinking of going off plan a little for what ever reason don't think twice about it, think twentytwo times about it, you can have just as good a time sticking to plan as you can spoiling it, with the added bonus of feeling proud of yourself for not caveing in. XXXXX

Haha! Excellent advice! I mean, sorry that you're feeling ill, but how good you've learnt a valuable lesson ;)

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad hun, I do go bonkers sometimes with chocolate and boy do I feel so sick afterwards (and believe me I wouldn't say that I am 100% good any of the time!). I never used to feel sick even after eating a 6 pack of mars so I find it rather unusal but good as it means that I am no longer likely to try eating that much choccie!!:p

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so unwell, I am sending some Alka Selzter to you to help your poor head and tummy, feel better soon, X

Byeck, doesn't easting rubbish take its revenge. After going out yesturday for meal and yes eating cheesecake and icecream last night dispite saying I wouldn't, I am paying the price today. Got a banging headache, swollen ankles and feel sooooo lathargic

Same thing happened to me yesterday - had a mini binge on Wednesday night - wine, Milka chocolate and crisps... I actually had the day off sick from work yesterday as a result - had the most painful headache I'd had in months... and was sick too. Headache is STILL lingering now!

Oh I know what you mean! I find I really feel the after effects of a binge these days. I just wish I could remember that at the time of eating!!

Back