Shocked...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    watching celeb masterchef and just got a shock:

Claire from Steps now:

[​IMG]

before:

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Is that really her?

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just turned on bbc to see her and she does look really different, although not quite as big in that picture above. Hasn't she just had a baby?

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    i saw her in a mag not so long ago,i think she had put on 6 stone or something similar but is working on getting it off.
    what a difference though i couldnt believe it when i saw her!!!

6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I suppose it's the price of being a celeb. You gain weight and everyone knows about. She is still really pretty although that picture is a bad angle for her. xx

7. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its quite comforting to no that celebs are actually real tho, i mean i no shes no angelina or jennifer or claudia, shes hardly an a-lister, but it must be much more harder being in the public eye.

xx

8. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    wow she looks so different

9. Fireflies_UK

Fireflies_UK Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Yes.. she has recently had a baby

10. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    It must be really hard but she was quite big before she'd got pregnant. I remember Heat or some similar magazine about 18 months ago ran a piece on stars who'd put on weight. Makes me feel better knowing their human lol!

11. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've seen a couple of interviews with her in magazines. She's not massive though in "real people" terms, I think she said she was a 6-8 in Steps, and a size 16 or 18 now. Although I am sure I remember her saying she was postponing her wedding because she didn't want to get married at the size she was.

Can't be easy for her seeing Lisa Scott-Lee flaunting her skinny minny post-baby bod!

12. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I've also been watching masterchef and was more shocked to see the photo at the top of this thread. She certainly doesn't look as overweight on the programme.

(BTW...the piccie at the top looks heavily photoshoped and since it came from the Sun Newspaper I'm not surprised:rolleyes:)

Anyway. I think she looks lovely now. Super duper. Just had a baby and looks like a woman.

Okay..in this culture she could probably do with losing a few pounds to keep the punters happy, but no doubt it'll get sorted in time.

Nice to see someone have a baby and not suddenly turn revert back to having a body of a pubescent teenage boy within days.

13. xSineadx

xSineadx going to do it this time!

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    she looks so different x

14. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    glad im not in the public eye with those magazines scrutinizing every last pound

15. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    She has been a big girl for a while now - remember there being some story about her a couple of years ago

16. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    She is still a very attractive woman, yes she could do with losing a few pounds for her health but it's not as if we are unsympathetic to being in that situation! :)

It can't be easy for her to be scrutinised by the media for gaining weight - it's her own business what she does with her body.
    Good luck to her!

17. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I missed the start of masterchef so didnt catch the introductions. I saw Clare and thought it was the Steps girl but couldnt believe the difference in her. I think she is still very pretty. I took my DD to see Steps about 9 years ago and thought they were fab. Many years later someone told me that they mimed all their shows and i was gutted!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Has anyone seen the recent pictures of that girl who played Sonya on Eastenders?!! :eek:

Only about 3/4 weeks ago we were being treated to photos of her in a bikini looking like a goddess - all toned and tanned and gorgeous.

Now she is looking more like 'the old Sonya' - which is okay (I suppose?) but the most recent photos are accompanied by articles titled "I hated being skinny"!!!!

I think that 'celebs' should be free to gain and lose weight like the rest of us but why, when they gain again, do they want us to believe that they did so because they preferred being fat?!!!

I DO NOT for one minute think that 'Sonya' hated looking lush or that she prefers to look frumpy!!! Pull the other one girl!! :D

20. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Natalie Cassidys put on about an extra stone since loosing all the weight, saw her on tv last nite, no where near the old sonja days. Ive got her DVD and shes def not gone back 2 sonja lol. She looked ok in that pic on the beach, but just abit TOO thin. Shes got a bf and is probably just happy being normal. x

21. genic

genic Member

I think the photo at the top makes her look SLIMMER than what she looked like on the telly. Even though she's just had a baby, she's massively overweight and to be honest, I'm not surprised - did you see what types of food she was cooking? Still, she seemed quite happy and she's sooooo pretty she carries it well.

22. badger1980

badger1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st0lb(40.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Still gorgeous though, loving the program.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.