Shopping List...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MiniMe*Escaping, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya hun

Sounds good to me, cutting down on carbs in particular should help you when moving into ketosis when you start CD. Also start to increase your water intake if you aren't already. Good luck! xx

4. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I didnt do the prep week originally or now on the restart this week, I know it can make things harder on carb withdrawal but I always feel when I am ready to go for it jump in with both feet. But since you are not with your CDC for a few days and you want to get started definitely low carb is a good way to go and will help reduce the feeling of carb withdrawal :)

Best of luck

6. abz

abz Gold Member

i think that sounds like a great plan hon. the carb withdrawal is a killer so it's a good plan to cut down gradually if you can. i didn't and i really paid for it as a lot of us have, ha.

good luck :)

abz xx

7. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.