Shopping

scoobysue

Silver Member
When everyone does their shopping do you just buy what you want and check how much you can have for you pp allowance or do you check the points before buying? Just wondering.....

Hmm a bit of both really. I knew the Walkers Baked were low points, but then I bought a jarred curry sauce without knowing points and worked it out when I got home.

Im still early days though, the ww calculator is my best friend!

I tend to do both, but most things I have an idea of the points before. I buy minced turkey rather than beef( hate quorn) the treat bits I know the points of already. I did but double dockers the other day but dissapointed when found out they were 8 pp each. Now they are sit the the cupboard calling me!

With meat I weigh it up before cooking to work out the points, try to stay away from red meat though.

Hope this helps xx

Just getting used to the buying with OH- we are getting to know what we can buy and try and avoid a few things, like biscuits cakes and snacks!

i tend to decide what i want before i go shopping and usually stick to it 95% of the time. I'm getting good at planning my meals a few days in advance to avoid those moments of going to the supermarket and just picking up whatevers easiest!

Back