Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sick, sick, sick!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by patricia*star, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. patricia*star

patricia*star Member

Oh my god
    I feel so sick, diarrhea is still here and i have such a bad stomach ache. Also when i had my last shake i had to force it down because i felt like it was going to re-appear :(
    Please tell me it will be better next week coz right now i feel like it isnt worth it:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    luckily mine has gone now, still feels a bit funny though. I put it down to a big loss my first week and my body readjusting. Have you taken any tablets to stop the diarrhoea?

4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    By the sounds of it hun it seems less likely to be LT and more likely to be a bug. Drink lots of water and tea and take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon. Oh, and in case it is LT it will get better soon. xx

5. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi i'm sorry yor feeling so bad is it possible you may have a bug from kids / oh / colleagues at work can i suggest you have some water a nice warm bath and take yourself to bed hopefully you'll feel better in the morning if not it mught be worth ringing the chemist/Dr where you get your LT from and see what they have to say

Hope things get better soon

xx Sharron

6. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    a few other posters have had this. I only had 2 mornings of dodgy tum.

I know it does pass.

My advice is to let nature run its course and drink lots of water to stay hydrated

take care, hope you feel better soon

7. patricia*star

patricia*star Member

I darent take any tablets just incase it is a bug and some stuff needs to come out :s
    Thanks for the support, i weigh in on wed so if it hasnt gone by then i will talk to the pharmacist or go to the doctors.

I just feel really rough and i need something savoury, i only have choc and strawberry shakes! might get the chicken soup next week

8. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know it's not exactly savoury but perhaps have a choc shake with coffee? Might take some of the sweetness away? (I've never mixed my shakes so don't actually know if it would work but I hope it might :))

9. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are doing really well considering how you're feeling. Keep it up I found day 7 onwards alot easier, I've just got to get there now!:) XX

10. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I haven't had a bad stomach on this but it may just be a bug, if it doesn't get any better as suggested earlier might be better to check with Chemist/Dr.

You will get to day 7 blue eyes!!!!!!

11. patricia*star

patricia*star Member

Fingers crossed, i should feel better 2moro.
    I really just want to quit but i feel i would be doing myself an injustice by giving up. I didnt realise i had a stubborn streak! But mayby it will help me through
    Good luck loulou!

12. patricia*star

patricia*star Member

Doh, sorry, i meant good luck blue eyes but i quess i should say good luck to everyone!xxx

13. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you can stick it out hun do so. I understand you're feeling awful but do everything you can to make yourself feel better and hopefully this will go away sharpish.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.