• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sick, sick, sick!

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
luckily mine has gone now, still feels a bit funny though. I put it down to a big loss my first week and my body readjusting. Have you taken any tablets to stop the diarrhoea?

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
By the sounds of it hun it seems less likely to be LT and more likely to be a bug. Drink lots of water and tea and take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon. Oh, and in case it is LT it will get better soon. xx

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hi i'm sorry yor feeling so bad is it possible you may have a bug from kids / oh / colleagues at work can i suggest you have some water a nice warm bath and take yourself to bed hopefully you'll feel better in the morning if not it mught be worth ringing the chemist/Dr where you get your LT from and see what they have to say

Hope things get better soon

xx Sharron

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
a few other posters have had this. I only had 2 mornings of dodgy tum.

I know it does pass.

My advice is to let nature run its course and drink lots of water to stay hydrated

take care, hope you feel better soon

I darent take any tablets just incase it is a bug and some stuff needs to come out :s
Thanks for the support, i weigh in on wed so if it hasnt gone by then i will talk to the pharmacist or go to the doctors.

I just feel really rough and i need something savoury, i only have choc and strawberry shakes! might get the chicken soup next week

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I know it's not exactly savoury but perhaps have a choc shake with coffee? Might take some of the sweetness away? (I've never mixed my shakes so don't actually know if it would work but I hope it might :))

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
You are doing really well considering how you're feeling. Keep it up I found day 7 onwards alot easier, I've just got to get there now!:) XX

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
I haven't had a bad stomach on this but it may just be a bug, if it doesn't get any better as suggested earlier might be better to check with Chemist/Dr.

You will get to day 7 blue eyes!!!!!!

Fingers crossed, i should feel better 2moro.
I really just want to quit but i feel i would be doing myself an injustice by giving up. I didnt realise i had a stubborn streak! But mayby it will help me through
Good luck loulou!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
If you can stick it out hun do so. I understand you're feeling awful but do everything you can to make yourself feel better and hopefully this will go away sharpish.