Side effects

Really? Make sure you drink plenty- it could be that the mineral content of the diet is upsetting your tum a bit, should settle down soon.

Oh I hope so before work on Monday!! It took me totally be surprise!! We're potty training at the moaned was just finishing up the accidents happen talk........when......... Ooops!!! Well at least I got a nice warm bath and a little peace for 20 mins lol xxx

oh wow! Ill be careful with that then!

My side affect is getting bloated! After I've eaten a pack, for a good while after my tummy sticks out to make me look like I'm 6 months pregnant, and is rock solid! It's the weirdest look ever. It goes down after a while, but Its really uncomfortable. I don't think it's a kind of trapped wind bloated feeling either. . Very strange indeed. I've tried drinking peppermint tea but it doesn't help. Does anyone else have this, or know why it happens?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hayley

Me too!
In bed at night I feel like I do after a heavy day of eating!
Every time I eat or have a shake my stomach makes me look pregnant!
I've woken up this morning to a gurgling stomach.....
I've not got wind.....and it's not a trapped wind feeling either, so I guess I'll just have to put up with it!!

Phew! I thought there was something really wrong me me haha! If I find anything that works il let you know :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone else get REALLY runny poo in the 1st week of doing vlcd? Is it just fat? Or too much water?

The main side effects for me were feeling cold and the manky breath! More of a funny taste in my mouth but my boyfriend let me know that my breath tends to smell now which is yukky. I just made sure I always have sugarfree gum on me and clean my teeth and tongue loads! and mouthwash!

Aside from that I would have to agree with most of the other commenters, I feel great, need less sleep, my skin is glowing, and the main thing is I lost weight!

not really runny but I advise having some wetwipes handy, the fat does make things a bit more yucky.

my mouth tastes pretty horrid, need to brush tongue more than teeth at the moment!

Does anyone else get REALLY runny poo in the 1st week of doing vlcd? Is it just fat? Or too much water?

Me I do. Omg did I just admit that. Yes u did BBK. it happens to me. Some little follow through accidents at the beginning but soon settles. At least I don't need laxatives!!

For me I think it's caused by the extra water and minerals I'm taking in. My diet before was shocking!! I'm also on day 8 of my smoking and diet coke addiction therapy. It's all or nothing!!!

Some little follow through accidents at the beginning but soon settles. At least I don't need laxatives!!

Ha ha ha made me laugh! That's what I'm talking about!! Was peeing at work today then suddenly realised I was pooing at the same time lol TMI lol x

Ha ha ha made me laugh! That's what I'm talking about!! Was peeing at work today then suddenly realised I was pooing at the same time lol TMI lol x

=/

Don't have that problem thankfully!

Worst side effect is needing to pee so much! Good grief I've just been for a wee 3 times within 20 minutes!!

Back