Siggy Piggy's Food

I've not tried the aldi ones. I really like the chocolate alpen lights. Really tasty :) Got to sign off now. Will catch you over the weekend. Have a good one :) xxx

Here to subscribe. What an amazing weight loss you have had so far! x

Well done on the loss hun. You are getting closer and closer to the century club! Amazing x

B: Grilled Bacon, Boiled Egg, Small Brown Toasted Roll (HeB)
L: Tuna with Extra Light Mayo (0.5) Cheese (HeA) and Beetroot
D: SW Cottage Pie with Green Beans, Peas and Broccoli
Mullerlight Greek Style Tempting toffee (0.5)
Rocky Road Hi-fi Bar (3 Syns)

Total 4 syns for today. My lowest for a long time lol

View attachment 123921

Sounds like a good day hun xx

Yeah its been a great day food wise and also had my brother, his gf and 3 kids over for dinner and the cottage pie went down very well and I had to write down the recipe for them to take home so they could try it :) Spreading the SW love lol

How's your weekend going? x

I hate cottage pie I don't like mash or gravy I'm a odd one lol. It's going ok, my carvery was lovely, I was the only one not to have a pudding, go me. OH had chippy tonight but I had cereal lol. So didn't go too bad. I had a few malteasers tonight tho xx

lol shocking, how can anyone hate it haha bless ya. Well done on the No pudding! We all deserve a treat now and again. :) So tired right now, brain has gone to sleep so will get off to bed. Catch you tomorrow xxx

Morning! Im off to my brothers today for a roast beef dinner. We are all Tottenham fans so will be watching the match and then have dinner.

Breakfast was Marmite on Toast for Heb
No syns yet, going to save them all for dinner. I might even have a yorkshire pudding today :) Will post more later

Have a great day xx

Sounds nice :)

Today Im having a red day.

B: 1 boiled egg, 2 small brown toast (Heb1)
Rocky Road Hifi Light bars (heb2)
L: Mullerlight Greek Style 0.5 Syns. Tuna and Extra Light Mayo (0.5 Syns), Beetroot, Cheese (hea1)
D: Garlic and Herb Chicken with Sprouts, Green Beans, Broccoli, Stock.

Using 2nd part of HEa for milk in tea. I very rarely drink tea but really fancy it lately.

Wow reading your diary, you have done so well, very inspirational :)

Todays food:

B: Marmite on toast just had one slice as wasnt feeling up to eating. (heb)
L: Tinned tomatoes, Scrambled Egg on 1 toast (heb) and hea for milk in eggs and tea
D: Youngs fish in butter sauce (2 syns) Peas, sprouts and green beans
S: Time out (4.5 syns)

Total syns 6.5

B: Grilled bacon, boiled eggs on 2 small brown toast (heb)
L: Satsuma, Tuna with Extra light mayo (0.5 syns) and beetroot and cheese (hea). Mullerlight
D: Leek and ham pasta n sauce (1syn) with sprouts and peas
S: Time Out 16g (4.5 syns)

Total syns 6 syns

Body Magic: Already done 100 squats this morning for the 30 day squat challenge. Ive lost count on which day im on so just upping it by 10 a day.
10k on the exercise bike tonight.

Back