Siggy Piggy's Food

Well the promise i made to myself fell flat on my face big time. I spent 10 whole days off plan and gained (going by my scales and the tight fitting of my new jeans) Group is tomorrow and I did message my consultant and tell her im not going. I never went last week neither. However this morning I have had a change of mind and will be going afterall to face the music. Feel so Eurgh, ive totally lost the SW bug and I really dont want to because Im not done yet. I need a good kick up the backside. Yesterday was my first full day back on plan and im sticking to it today too.

B: Marmite on toast (2x400gbrown) Heb
L: Super pasta n sauce leek and ham (1 syn) and hea for milk with sprouts and peas
D: Jacket potatoe with Tuna, extra light mayo (0.5) Beetroot

Snacks: Smooth toffee Mullerlight, Orange
1.5 syns. Kind of makes up for the 200 overload I was having at the weekend. Sigh.

Anyone got a big stick? :p

Gained 1.5 lbs. Not bad considering I ate like a pig and didnt go last week. Well yes, it is bad. Ive lost hardly anything since xmas!
Kick up the backside needed and delivered today. Ouch

B: Toasted Egg Roll (heb)
L: Hi-fi bar (6 syns)
D: Fish with sprouts, green beans, peas
Mullerlight

Total 6 syns.

You can turn it around. You've done it before and you will do it again. Come on, lets do it together. what is you plan for this week? EE? Success Express? Red? Green? what exercise are you going to do?

Hiya Anju, you won the greatest loser! well done on that first of! and your loss for this week. I have totally lost the plot. Every morning I make a plan and stick to it for at least an hour then it all goes out the window and i eat nothing but rubbish. The bad food is all gone now so I cant eat it anymore.
Im doing EE this week and will be having more superfree than normal and going to up the exercise. Ive done 1.5 hours walking this morning and doing 15k later on the exercise bike. Im going to stick to doing at least 12k every day this week. I need to start properly training for the london to southend event in July. Its creeping up quickly. Cant believe its almost march already! xx

Thanks Siggy. The Greatest Loser was no surprise really as it is the person who has lost the most, buts it is a lovely feeling. I officially get the title on Tuesday at group. Am hoping for another 2lbs to get that elusive 6 stone award, and if I'm really good, maybe lose 4lbs to see that even more elusive 14 stone on the scales!
Glad you have a plan in place. Everytime you feel like you are wobbling, get back on here and I am sure we will help you through xx

Is it the same for all groups? The person who has lost the most on paper at my group is me. The second biggest loser has lost 3.5 stone i think. Oooh. I look forward to next weeks group then :) Its nice to have some motivation isnt it! Im so lacking in that lately and really need to get a grip and stick to my goals.
Really hope you get your 6 stone award this week :) xxx Good luck! :D

I am pretty sure it is given to the person who has lost the most in group. The C said that this is the one competition where there is no nominating or voting, it's simply given to the person who has lost the most.

That's exciting :) Im really motivated right now. I feel like I want to go out and run or something. I must be coming down with something lol
How's your weekend going ?

B: Egg on toast (heb)
L: Hifi bar (6 syns)
D: SW cottage pie with lots of superfree veg on the side
S: Snack size crunchie (4.5 syns)

10.5 syns total

Going for a syn free few days as of tomorrow! Eeeek

15k on exercise bike later tonight for body magic

It's Sunday and I am tired. Son had 3 friends for a sleepover Friday. They were up and still talking at 5am I went out on a shopping spree with daughter on Saturday morning and didn't get in until 4 when a friend text wanting to come over at 6. She didn't go till 10.30! Am up now as son needs to go to play rugby! This will take up 4 hours of my day! Dithering about taking my gym stuff as there is one about 1/2 mile away from the rugby club. At least it would kill a few hours... and probably me too!
How about you?

lol sounds like a busy weekend then! Did you treat yourself on the shopping spree to any nice new clothes? Ive had my nephew here since Friday and with my son they are up till silly o clock on the xbox. Luckily they hate waking up early so I had a nice quiet house this morning. He goes home today, if my sister ever decides to show up hehe
My uncle passed away last night so feeling a bit sombre today. He has been very poorly and in hospital for the last few weeks so it was to be expected but still hurts when they do go. I havent seen him for a few years so we wasnt all that close but we was as kids. Feels so weird.
Going to be doing another 15k this afternoon. Bang on plan food wise and as far as sw goes, feeling good about next weigh in.

Didn't get much really. More of a spree for the kids stuff. Am looking forward to a quiet house ... Maybe next weekend!
Sorry to hear about your uncle. Anyone passing away sort of rocks you, regardless of how close you were to them. Sending you (((big hugs)))
hows the food been this week x

Thanks Anju. Im looking forward to a quiet weekend too. The last few weeks have been manic. My sons 13th this month so it probably wont happen but we live in hope lol
The food has been great. I have stuck to plan like glue this weekend and looking forward to a great week ahead. Motivation levels are through the roof right now. I cycled 35k over the weekend and my legs are feeling it but in a good way. How's the food for you this week? x

My son is 14 later this year and my daughter will be 16 near Christmas!

Food has been spot on with me sticking to fast for ward plan 95%. Thing is my scales are showing a STS as last week! Which is frustrating as I was hoping for 4lbs to get me into the 14s. I doubt I will get an amazing loss by tomorrow night, which is really annoying as I have been good food wise and done 7 exercise classes of an hour each, including 4 spin cycling classes this week!

wow thats a lot of exerise, well done! I've not done fast forward but heard its quite hard going. Dont really know much about it to be honest but thought about asking my consultant before. Good luck for weigh in x

I've not found the food element too difficult. Been having small bread and cheese on toast, small bagel, weight watchers ready meal with veg. It takes some getting used to as you have to weigh and measure everything and it can be restrictive, but once you get your head round it, it's been fine. Just best to do on a week when you have no plans to go out, friends over, etc. lost 3.5 on it last week, but don't feel or see any difference this week. Who knows ...

I have been so good today.

B: Hi-Fi bar (heb)
L: Very small portion of left over Lasagne (syn free) cheese for hea
Snacks: Mullerlight, orange and a Freddo (5 Syns)

D: Cant decide whether to have SW Chicken Curry or Chicken Casserole!

Total syns for today: 5 :D

I am in a foul mood. Been SO good this week with food and exercise, yet my home scales are showing a 3lb GAIN! WTF is that all about! I am so mad! :mad:

Back