Siggy Piggy's Food

Oh dear. My home scales do that to me too! I did throw mine out at one point then went and got some new ones. Every week they are wrong! Dont listen to them Anju, they dont count xxx

I am on the verge of tears. If it wasn't the Greatest Loser tonight I don't think I would go. My scales can vary to theSW ones, but usually they are about 1lb out, no more. :cry:
its just not fair! How can I work so hard for so little result!

I know i totally understand, it really is not fair mate. I really hope you get a result tonight. Sending hugs xxx

Just got back in, Siggy. Gained 1.5, not as bad as the 3 but still so unfair.

Oh no that is really harsh, you worked so hard! Why do our bodies let us down so badly sometimes. Big hugs xxx

Woken up and feel so down about it all. Just don't know where I'm going wrong! Decided to give myself time off from the gym for the rest of the week and go back to EE and see what happens. :sigh:

I can so relate. The only thing I can say is when I did really hard exercise i didnt lose on the scales but i did lose massively in inches. Not sure if thats any help to you and you probably already know that anyway. Its so harsh isnt it. Dont give up xxx

just keep trying to focus on why it is worth carrying on with SW and the wonderful way I (usually) feel. I just keep sighing deeply today and even my colleagues have said I am withdrawn and look down!

just keep trying to focus on why it is worth carrying on with SW and the wonderful way I (usually) feel. I just keep sighing deeply today and even my colleagues have said I am withdrawn and look down!

Aww no you need a good pick me up. Have you got any old photos of yourself to compare to get you feeling good again. Always works for me. Hang in there hun xx

Lost 3 lbs this week. Finally got my 6.5 stone award. :D:D:D
There was no mention at all about the Greatest loser contest but in all fairness we had a "stand in" consultant today as my usual one is on holiday so we will have to wait until next week.

Well done, Siggy. That is AWESOME! WOW! 6 and half stone, so amazing! Maybe the biggest loser will be next week with your regular consultant. I am still feeling blue at the stalled weigh loss. I know I couldnt try any harder, so I just have to accept that this is 100% result for the 100% effort I am putting in!

Well done, Siggy. That is AWESOME! WOW! 6 and half stone, so amazing! Maybe the biggest loser will be next week with your regular consultant. I am still feeling blue at the stalled weigh loss. I know I couldnt try any harder, so I just have to accept that this is 100% result for the 100% effort I am putting in!

You may be rewarded next week Anju, I know thats no consolation though! I really am sorry. You have done amazing overall though. Again, thats no help is it! Here's to a great week for you
:bighug:

Ahh hello! Thanks for being here. I have been so slack with my food diary so here goes for today!

B: Grilled bacon sarnie (2x400g brown) HeB
L: Mullerlight, Orange, Freddo (5 syns)
D: SW Beef Lasagne with Sprouts. Cheese on top for my HeA choice. I can't seem to get enough of this dish lately. It's so tasty.

Total 5 syns for today :)

I made my first ever (and last) SW omelette today. It was lovely but standing there for at least 20 minutes scrubbing the pan after to get it clean again was not my idea of a good time.

Hiya, so nice to hear from you. I'm doing fantastic thank you. Had a really good week last week and this week is looking even better. How are you doing? x

Back