Siggy Piggy's Food

So close.... I know, got to stay focussed this week no matter what. So desperate to see the 14s. Been in the 15s for too long now x

I was the same! No doubt I will be going back to the 14s this week. * week, bloated, way too many syns = sabotage! Every time I say "no more" then I go and do it again lol

Well done! You've come so far.
Sorry to post this comment on your diary Siggy but I could not find Anju anywhere.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thank you Tiger Lily x

Morning Siggy. It's so hard to stay focussed on * weeks. At least you know why and you know it will be gone by the following week. You may still surprise yourself, so don't plan to gain x

Morning :) I have pcos so get really bloated and just feel generally eurgh. Not worried about tomorrows weigh in. What will be will be. Had a syn free day yesterday and today. May even have syn free tomorrow too to save some syns for my sons birthday on Sunday. Its next Friday i am looking forward to. On his birthday last year i sat and cried all morning because I couldnt fit into size 24 jeans. Size 14 now so either way, whether I gain or not tomorrow this years birthday celebrations will be extra special. xx

Morning :) I have pcos so get really bloated and just feel generally eurgh. Not worried about tomorrows weigh in. What will be will be. Had a syn free day yesterday and today. May even have syn free tomorrow too to save some syns for my sons birthday on Sunday. Its next Friday i am looking forward to. On his birthday last year i sat and cried all morning because I couldnt fit into size 24 jeans. Size 14 now so either way, whether I gain or not tomorrow this years birthday celebrations will be extra special. xx

How brilliant! You should be really proud of yourself :)

that is an amazing NSV. I have just bought a size 14 dress from marks and Spencer to wear on my 40th birthday. Last year I had dropped to a 20, the year before I was a 26!

Thanks all :D

When are you 40 Anju? I'm 40 this year too. June 18th, if I am not at target or at least within a stone of it I am so going to cry lol I started off a 26 too. Frightening isnt it when you think how big and baggy those old clothes would look on us now. I love a NSV :)

x

Thanks all :D

When are you 40 Anju? I'm 40 this year too. June 18th, if I am not at target or at least within a stone of it I am so going to cry lol I started off a 26 too. Frightening isnt it when you think how big and baggy those old clothes would look on us now. I love a NSV :)

x

What on earth is an NSV???

Tiger Lily - non scale victory. There is more to weight loss than the actual weight loss- i.e getting into smaller clothes, being able to sit in chairs with arms and not get wedged in, and so on x

I am 40 on the 11th April :eek:and wanted to be at target by then. Know its not going to happen, but hey ho, got to keep going. Got a big family meal planned to the 11th, a family wedding on the 12th then I'm having a big 70s disco birthday party on the 19th.

Are you planing anything for yours?

BTW good luck for weigh in today. Here's hoping you stay in the 13s x

I plan on doing nothing lol To be fair on the 20th it's my cousin's wedding so will use the evening there to dance the night away and celebrate my birthday ;)
Famliy members keep asking me what I want to do but seriously ive never really celebrated my birthday so who knows. Plans may change before then. Your birthday week will be busy Anju! have fun :)

I gained 1.5 this morning. I know I shouldnt blame mother nature... but I am lol It will be gone next week. Ive pledged to lose 3 lbs next week but personally im going for 5 lbs. I know if I am 100% and drink lots the bloating will be gone and I will have a good loss but it's going to be tough. I want that 7 stone award badly and i'm going to get it lol

To be fair I had to google what NSV stood for! As soon as I saw it was "non scale victory" I laughed out loud and cursed myself for not catching on :p

Todays food:

B: Hi-fi bar (heb)
S: Grapes, Satsuma
L: Jacket potato with Tuna and extra light mayo (0.5 syns), beetroot, cheese (hea)
D: Scrambled eggs, grilled bacon, tomatoes
Mullerlight

Tiger Lily - non scale victory. There is more to weight loss than the actual weight loss- i.e getting into smaller clothes, being able to sit in chairs with arms and not get wedged in, and so on x

I am 40 on the 11th April :eek:and wanted to be at target by then. Know its not going to happen, but hey ho, got to keep going. Got a big family meal planned to the 11th, a family wedding on the 12th then I'm having a big 70s disco birthday party on the 19th.

Are you planing anything for yours?

BTW good luck for weigh in today. Here's hoping you stay in the 13s x

Thanks Anju. Would never have worked that out!

Hi Siggy. Hope you are okay? You've been really quiet, so I was worried about you. Hope you are ok! How was weigh in? Come back, miss you x

Hi Anju, I've had a pretty pants week to be honest. Havent been sticking to plan like i promised at all. Had a lot of stuff to be dealing with alongside SW with one thing or another... Sorry I havent been here, just havent had the energy or mental capacity to function lately. I didnt go to group last week. I went this morning though and lost 1.5 so im back where I started a few weeks ago. How are you doing? So happy to see you in the 14s :) xx

Hi Anju, I've had a pretty pants week to be honest. Havent been sticking to plan like i promised at all. Had a lot of stuff to be dealing with alongside SW with one thing or another... Sorry I havent been here, just havent had the energy or mental capacity to function lately. I didnt go to group last week. I went this morning though and lost 1.5 so im back where I started a few weeks ago. How are you doing? So happy to see you in the 14s :) xx

Sorry to intrude but glad to see you back on here. Hope things get better soon. Well done on the loss hun xx

Back